XF 2.1 New users cannot see anything

caino79

I'm not the only admin that access to the backend, then I cannot know if anyone accidentally changed something.
I have a forum that will start soon. My problem is that only UNREGISTERED users can see the forum.
If someone logged in, receive a permission error on all pages and nodes (see attached img). He cannot access also in his conversation page.

I find that if I add a single user to the SECONDARY GROUP "Unreg / Unconfirmed" (see attached img), the user became able to see all the forum.

How can I enable all the REGISTERED and VALID user to see the forum without use the secondary group?

Thanks.

Attachments

• kr.webp
    kr.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 22
  • unrkr.webp
    unrkr.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 22
Hello,

Did you setup the permissions for your group "Registered" ?

Regards, SyTry
Hello, thanks for reply.
The registered permissions are the custom rules. But after you told me I tried to change it, and save, without a result.
I tried to change the rules of guests, removed the "view" and "view node" permissions and the unregistered users can't see the homepage BUT without the error that you see and the first post image.

Hello, thanks for reply.
The registered permissions are the custom rules. But after you told me I tried to change it, and save, without a result.
I tried to change the rules of guests, removed the "view" and "view node" permissions and the unregistered users can't see the homepage BUT without the error that you see and the first post image.
Did you try to rebuild the permissions ? Tools -> Rebuild caches -> Clean up permissions

Do you have any add-ons installed ? If yes, try to disable it. ;)

Thanks SyTry!
The rebuilds didn't solve my problem.
Disable and re-enable one addon SOLVE my problem.
Thanks a lot!

It's very strange because I have many specular forums with the same configuration and no other one had this issue.
Thanks again.

Top Bottom