New to Xenforo, Enjoying the Community

Rich Boos

Hello Everyone,

I just started with Xenforo last week and have had some very positive experiences along the way.

First I took a license off someones hands which saved me 10-20 bucks which was fine, but more importantly the person needed the cash quick and plans to get a new license when his personal life allows.

Second I traded a resource for the service of setting up my VPS with all the fun Linux stuff that is better left to the experts.

The two interactions were good-spirited. Good trades without the need for escrow really highlights the integrity of the Xenforo Community.

Can we swear here? Tell ya what, "I wish Diarrhea on Enjin" :p

Hello Everyone,

I just started with Xenforo last week and have had some very positive experiences along the way.

First I took a license off someones hands which saved me 10-20 bucks which was fine, but more importantly the person needed the cash quick and plans to get a new license when his personal life allows.

Second I traded a resource for the service of setting up my VPS with all the fun Linux stuff that is better left to the experts.

The two interactions were good-spirited. Good trades without the need for escrow really highlights the integrity of the Xenforo Community.

Can we swear here? Tell ya what, "I wish Diarrhea on Enjin" :p
Welcome! I no longer run an XF forum but I stuck around as people are awesome.

Welcome!

Please note.. Until you have 300 posts you must pay a membership fee of $2.00 per day to each Well-Known member :D

tumblr_ltqh7goXDt1qie1qmo1_500.gif

That's the premium plus package though that includes free monthly dental visits and a Brogan bot plushie

Roflmao - That gets me every time. :LOL:

Oh, and don't forget your checkup is due this tuesday to take advantage of the 20% discount and the free toothbrush. *spits out coffee* :p

Top Bottom