Is Portal Better For Seo Or Is It Better To Combine The Community With A Separate Wordpress Style Site?

Baby Community

Is Portal Better For Seo Or Is It Better To Combine The Community With A Separate Wordpress Style Site? The problem is that I can't trust any software other than xenforo. I lost 9 wordpress sites, they were hacked. I also lost 3 communities and 1 toplist site. I don't trust any software other than xenforo. If your answer is link a worpress-style news software to its community, recommend a news software as secure as xenforo

Personally, I'm using Article threads as pages right now. Give that a try? In an hidden node where they can only see via direct link. Then I have comments turned off.

Neither. See my reply to your conversation.

Use the main forum index as your home page and optimize your category and forum descriptions for Google search. Make sure that those descriptions are always visible on the main index page, not just on hover.

There are a few Xenforo addons that will send out newsletters (e.g., Weekly Newsletter by @AndyB. Use one of those to keep your community updated as to new threads or popular threads.

Personally, I'm using Article threads as pages right now. Give that a try? In an hidden node where they can only see via direct link. Then I have comments turned off.
Neither. See my reply to your conversation.

Use the main forum index as your home page and optimize your category and forum descriptions for Google search. Make sure that those descriptions are always visible on the main index page, not just on hover.

There are a few Xenforo addons that will send out newsletters (e.g., Weekly Newsletter by @AndyB. Use one of those to keep your community updated as to new threads or popular threads.
Can you post links to your communities? can i examine? If you don't want to throw it out here, via private message..

Top Bottom