• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

New Style Preview/Feedback

Peggy

I really like the space between the categories, and the textures you're using (I love using textures and patterns). I also like how you've minimized the breadcrumb.
Are you using an arrow on the navbar rather than tabs? It's so dark I can't see it, so had to ask. If so, I like that alot also. In fact, I asked a friend to do that to your flexile style on my site. :)

Oh I see too that you moved the search box off of the navbar. THANK YOU!

The 2 things I can see that I don't like so far, are the quotation mark icons, and the huge "latest".

I'm going to be very interested in seeing where this one goes.

Panupat

The different patterns in the background bother me a little. I would only use 1 in the background - either the grain or the cross-hatching. While the foreground I'd lose the pattern altogether to make it easier to read.

yavuz

This is one hot design Erik! A little shameless plug/info for everyone...Erik has agreed to join the team at Audentio Design and Class will be his first offering for us there! It will also incorporate our upcoming color/background/font picker as well. :)
About time someone picked Erik up. And agree one hell of a theme :)

Peggy

This is one hot design Erik! A little shameless plug/info for everyone...Erik has agreed to join the team at Audentio Design and Class will be his first offering for us there! It will also incorporate our upcoming color/background/font picker as well. :)
AWESOME news!!!

iTuN3r

About the time congratulation :)