• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

New Style Preview/Feedback

Erik

Was messing around tonight and came up with this:

QD6Km.png

Please let me know what you think. :) Thanks. :)

I really like the space between the categories, and the textures you're using (I love using textures and patterns). I also like how you've minimized the breadcrumb.
Are you using an arrow on the navbar rather than tabs? It's so dark I can't see it, so had to ask. If so, I like that alot also. In fact, I asked a friend to do that to your flexile style on my site. :)

Oh I see too that you moved the search box off of the navbar. THANK YOU!

The 2 things I can see that I don't like so far, are the quotation mark icons, and the huge "latest".

I'm going to be very interested in seeing where this one goes.

The different patterns in the background bother me a little. I would only use 1 in the background - either the grain or the cross-hatching. While the foreground I'd lose the pattern altogether to make it easier to read.

I think the header could use something extra, maybe some artwork or pictures, but nice work so far Erik.

This is one hot design Erik! A little shameless plug/info for everyone...Erik has agreed to join the team at Audentio Design and Class will be his first offering for us there! It will also incorporate our upcoming color/background/font picker as well. :)

This is one hot design Erik! A little shameless plug/info for everyone...Erik has agreed to join the team at Audentio Design and Class will be his first offering for us there! It will also incorporate our upcoming color/background/font picker as well. :)

About time someone picked Erik up. And agree one hell of a theme :)

AWESOME news!!!

About the time congratulation :)

I am surprise how could you establish something beautiful like this in one night (y)

Although i am not a big fan of dark colour themes, I am attractive to this one

Top Bottom