Making a New Style (KH-Flare 4.0)

Amaury

@Adam Howard, I know you like my styles, so let's see what you think, especially.

As some of you know, we migrated KH-Flare from vBulletin 4.2.2 to XenForo 1.2.4 on January 1, and because we lost all our styles, we've been using the default style. However, I've been working on a style and wanted to see what you guys thought of it so far. The basic styling is done, but it still needs graphics and an updated logo (the logo shown below is our KH-Flare 3.0 logo), which our beloved graphics artist @Nights and one of our other staff will provide:

KH-Flare 1.webp KH-Flare 2.webp KH-Flare 3.webp

@Adam Howard, I know you like my styles, so let's see what you think, especially.

As some of you know, we migrated KH-Flare from vBulletin 4.2.2 to XenForo 1.2.4 on January 1, and because we lost all our styles, we've been using the default style. However, I've been working on a style and wanted to see what you guys thought of it so far. The basic styling is done, but it still needs graphics and an updated logo (the logo shown below is our KH-Flare 3.0 logo), which our beloved graphics artist @Nights and one of our other staff will provide:

View attachment 64320 View attachment 64321 View attachment 64322

Looks good. Not sure about the pink text though. Perhaps break from the red-ish and give the text another colour, possibly something neutral?

Top Bottom