1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Navigation Links Order Issues - HELP!

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Wing, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Wing

Wing Active Member

Site: www.optiksgaming.com

Any help with this?
    I am willing to pay via Paypal for someone to get this sorted...
  2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Edit those node tabs to be in the middle position. Then change this setting:

Admin CP -> Home -> Nodes As Tabs -> Force Order - Middle Position = First

That should achieve the desired result.
  3. Wing

Wing Active Member

That didnt seem to do anything...

Maybe our lead webmaster @Ashley.S. can shed some input on this issue.
  4. Jake Bunce

"Community Service Records & Information" and "Servers" are still in the home position. Edit those nodes to be in the middle position.
  5. Wing

Wing Active Member

Worked! Thankyou so much!
    I have always been told this was a incredible hard issue to resolve... so we have left it the way it was for quite sometime.
    Should of came here for some support sooner.

Appreciate it,
  6. Jake Bunce

Normally that is true. Nodes As Tabs is an exception to the rule. Changing tab orders for addons usually requires editing listeners which is a pain. But the Nodes As Tabs addon has that special option to force an order. Given the nature of the Nodes As Tabs addon I thought it appropriate to muscle the system with an extremely high execution order which enables me to control the order for node tabs. Only the highest execution order can exercise such control. For other addons with just one tab you are unlikely to see such an option as it really wouldn't be appropriate.
    Ashley.S. and Wing like this.