Implemented  Navbar Gradient

Shelley

Where the "Marked all forums read" "what's New?" and "watched threads" I feel the gradient should be more gradual rather than 50/50 split so the text is more readable. Below is a mockup just wondering if a gradual gradient would be implemented? Entertatined? Not to mention I feel it looks better.

Attachments

• Navbar_Mockup.webp
    Navbar_Mockup.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Navbar_improved_mockup.webp
    Navbar_improved_mockup.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 6
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I thought the old one was more original and I didn't have a problem with it, but maybe it's because I get used to things and then hate when they change.

It's more consistent with the rest of the website because no other part of the website has a half half gradient.

Yup and this new offering (based upon Shelley's mockups) also makes the white text a bit better readable. Was a minor thing and no issue for me, but this is yet again a good design improvement.

It's more consistent with the rest of the website because no other part of the website has a half half gradient.
It was actually the same way the menu's are:

half-gradient.webp
IMO that was a nice gradient, nothing wrong with it, original too. Again I do not believe contrast has improved. I might look for the old png file to use if I can still find it.

:p

Yeah, I realized that now. I saw the posts there, and saw that mikey administrates it. What a lucky douchbag. eh? ;)

(kidding here, just kidding!)

Top Bottom