Native XenForo App in Development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will it be possible to customize the bottom navigation to have:
  1. Home
  2. Chats
  3. Alerts
  4. Setting
And the chats and alerts will have badge count.
**Instead of just showing count at the top right avatar.

Right guys, this was highly requested by many people, so I thought it would be nice to prepare a small "teaser" video of the app in its current state.

I would like everyone to consider this is a work in progress video, and we were hoping to have a few more weeks work on the app before demonstrating it, however the demand to see something "in any condition" was so high I couldn't really fend off any more messages asking for it!

This was done on a live site, via public wifi at starbucks, so limited by their connection speeds if you wonder why some of the external sites or media heavy pages take a moment to load.

Things shown in this teaser:
  • Browsing the forums and threads
  • Sticky threads and normal threads
  • Viewing IMG
  • Viewing MEDIA (facebook and youtube so far)
  • Replying to a post (with a quote)
  • Creating a thread
  • Opening a link from URL tags
  • Allignment right + left for both RTL and LTR boards
  • Cheesy youtube music

Please enjoy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Right guys, this was highly requested by many people, so I thought it would be nice to prepare a small "teaser" video of the app in its current state.

I would like everyone to consider this is a work in progress video, and we were hoping to have a few more weeks work on the app before demonstrating it, however the demand to see something "in any condition" was so high I couldn't really fend off any more messages asking for it!

This was done on a live site, via public wifi at starbucks, so limited by their connection speeds if you wonder why some of the external sites or media heavy pages take a moment to load.

• Viewing IMG
  • Creating a thread
  • Cheesy youtube music

Please enjoy.

i want this so bad

Looking good but am I imagining it or are new replies shown first in a thread? This surley would be hard to read if you started to read da thread, you would read original post then have to read from the bottom up. Am I missing something?

Looking good but am I imagining it or are new replies shown first in a thread? This surley would be hard to read if you started to read da thread, you would read original post then have to read from the bottom up. Am I missing something?
probably not final...hard to believe it will be coded to show new posts first

Based on my interpretation your reply is shown at the top. Possibly just because it hasn't been altered yet, he did state that it is a very much development version and it was released purely out of demand to see something.

Thanks so much for the video - looks like the app is off to a great start! Can't wait to get my hands on it. :D

• Viewing IMG
  • Creating a thread
  • Cheesy youtube music

Please enjoy.

Is there a quick "forum jump" button somewhere? It wasn't obvious on there but it'd be very useful for navigation.

Based on my interpretation your reply is shown at the top. Possibly just because it hasn't been altered yet, he did state that it is a very much development version and it was released purely out of demand to see something.

Pretty much this :)

Is there a quick "forum jump" button somewhere? It wasn't obvious on there but it'd be very useful for navigation.

Nothing like that in there yet.

He's referring to the "Native+" app he was trying to secure the funding to develop. The PMA one is still available.

@king8084 The display price was set incorrectly, the actual price [for the base/turn-key lic., which most pre-orders were] did not change. The 1 change in Native+ was for the Assisted license, when I added app update submissions to the package and of course that increased the recurring [note: not up-front] time and cost, and I noted this in the update and discussion area.

• Viewing IMG
  • Creating a thread
  • Cheesy youtube music

Please enjoy.

1f60d.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom