ForumApps presents Native XenForo Apps for iOS and Android

Just to double check : is the app available only to registered users and not guests ?
Android is available to both registered and guest. We will be adding the same functionality to iOS. It’s actually been added, just some testing remains and the release should be sometime this week.
Primary reason why i was hesitant to contact you before it was released.

Forgive my ignorance does this support XF 2.0 or it doesn't matter what version are you running?

Still on hold? Trying to decide if I'm going 2x or 1x and update later as key apps I'm interested finally make it to v2.
We’re ready and rolling XF 2 apps everyday. Same app is compatible with both versions and we are just waiting for the public announcement content for the same. If we are stopping you from the upgrade, I can assure you that we are ready behind the scenes for quite some time now.

That's great news! I've done a lot of scanning & cramming lately to move from vB 3x to XF (FINALLY!), so if this has been covered, please bear with me missing or forgetting the answer. Are you still taking new customers in blocks or are you essentially wide open now?

Thanks,
David

That's great news! I've done a lot of scanning & cramming lately to move from vB 3x to XF (FINALLY!), so if this has been covered, please bear with me missing or forgetting the answer. Are you still taking new customers in blocks or are you essentially wide open now?

Thanks,
David
We are essentially wide open but be prepared for a significant price updates being announced with the XF 2 official announcement.

Despite some complaints about price earlier in this thread... Your initial / current rates are excellent! Unless they go though the roof, I'll happily pay more for this. Thanks for your work and I look forward to migrating to XF and using your service. Definitely appreciate your fast response time as well..

Despite some complaints about price earlier in this thread... Your initial / current rates are excellent! Unless they go though the roof, I'll happily pay more for this. Thanks for your work and I look forward to migrating to XF and using your service. Definitely appreciate your fast response time as well..
I doubt anybody who was concerned about the price earlier ever actually bought when the price was low, and from our existing customer research, people are getting way more value out it for their community and are willing to pay a lot more. We have seen the economics for us don't make sense at the price point. We want to be able to provide instant support like this but it's hard to sustain that plus the development. I'm sure the higher price point will be compensated with regular feature updates and very fast support.

If you are concerned about the price updates, send me the link to your existing forum and I'll perform a comparison based on our existing app analytics and your website traffic and ensure that ForumApps would be the right investment for your community before you buy.

If you are concerned about the price updates, send me the link to your existing forum and I'll perform a comparison based on our existing app analytics and your website traffic and ensure that ForumApps would be the right investment for your community before you buy.

Hi @Aayush , this is definitely interesting to me. My forum has become pretty low trafficked (like 5 posts per day), so I do not monetize it to the level to afford standard ForumApps. I PMed you about this, please let me know! Thanks

Top Bottom