Native XenForo App in Development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh definitely they will have to download again- it's a completely different app.
He is referring to preserving the app store listings so people can simply "update" their existing app as opposed to installing another one. It is technically possible to make it an update, but there are some additional steps involved and @Mkenya is asking if this is provided.

He is referring to preserving the app store listings so people can simply "update" their existing app as opposed to installing another one. It is technically possible to make it an update, but there are some additional steps involved and @Mkenya is asking if this is provided.

Really? Ok, didn't know. That's actually pretty concerning to me, if I have some app installed a developer can install a totally different app on my phone via an update? Anyway, guess this is off topic :)

Keep your eyes peeled :D
My eyes are so peeled and so many layers down, I'm almost at the vitreous body :D:D
eye-anatomy.jpg

Righto guys! As some of you have already spotted (and downloaded!) the app that was approved and published earlier today on the app store, I will be making a new thread shortly with information consolidated on the changes and features, as well as information on signing up for early access! Stay tuned :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom