Native XenForo App in Development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
who say this, i just wrote its maybe better to do it not to give this for free anyone!!

Why do you think it would be better? That's just more for the xF Devs to deal with. That's one more thing they have to keep up to date with changing OS changes. I personally think it's better to let someone else take care of that aspect and leave the xF Devs to developing the forum software. I think for the investment that Slavik has invested into this project his prices are fair cause he's having to update the addon with major xF changes, he's having to update the apps based on OS changes, he's the one that has to have Apple and Google Developer accounts to be able to submit the apps to the respective App Stores.

All of that is just to much to put on a Dev team that is working tirelessly to try and bring us a powerful, feature packed forum software package and it wouldn't be monetarily beneficial to hire Slavik or anyone else to keep the apps and addon up to date at a $10-$20 license price increase. They would lose money instead of making more money.

Slavik has a reason for his price structure and I am sure it's to recoup his development costs and to pay for the push server monthly server fee and other various things. I can pretty much assure you Slavik isn't gonna get rich off of this project and will probably just be keeping his head above water till a 100 or so people sign up for this service.

Nothing, all features from all 3 levels will be included in the new "single" product.

Excellent, all sounds good.

All I'll say is please be sure you can afford to sustain this long term. If that means us paying a bit more than I'm sure most people are absolutely fine with that.

Images uploaded by users of tapatalk have nothing to do with the tapatalk app or addon and it's relation to the forum software. Yon don't lose image links after removing tapatalk, the images still exist on tapatalk's server. Same as if the user linked to photobucket or imugr etc, has nothing to do with your forum, it's tied to the person who posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom