Native XenForo App in Development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

So its been a productive week and with our testers, we got a whole bunch of stuff ticked off the todo list (the done list is now longer than the design, the app and the api lists added together).

Fortunately with the help of our testers, we are moving this very much towards a plug and play system as bugs are being spotted and splatted very quickly.

Hopefully in the next couple of days we will have a more accurate timeline of what we expect to happen and when.

Watch this spot :)
oh God I can't wait :D

Hey guys!

So its been a productive week and with our testers, we got a whole bunch of stuff ticked off the todo list (the done list is now longer than the design, the app and the api lists added together).

Fortunately with the help of our testers, we are moving this very much towards a plug and play system as bugs are being spotted and splatted very quickly.

Hopefully in the next couple of days we will have a more accurate timeline of what we expect to happen and when.

Watch this spot :)

any teaser how the app looks?

Woohooo Only 6 to 8 months to go!!!

As they say, do it once, do it right :) Our testers have been fantastic in their feedback, so we are confident that on the first day of pushing this live, nobody will be disappointed with the result.

any teaser how the app looks?

Currently implementing the XenForo color picker option into the addon so you can change the apps primary color. Once thats done I will give you guys a video :)

I'd like to pay for it but it's been take so long time o_O.
and I want to translate words to chinese.

7 months past....

Sure this is the burning question and sorry if already stated (but not sure it has been) but any idea when this will be available? Do you have a date you're working to? I know it's hard to say and risky to say but can we expect it before Christmas? Would be good to know but understand if you don't know.

Sure this is the burning question and sorry if already stated (but not sure it has been) but any idea when this will be available? Do you have a date you're working to? I know it's hard to say and risky to say but can we expect it before Christmas? Would be good to know but understand if you don't know.

We would like to have it available for sale at some point in July :)

I wonder how many people have lost interest in this or moved onto the other solution because of a lack of updates or even any screenshots or feature list. Last we heard it was due to be on sale this month, but still no news.

I wonder how many people have lost interest in this or moved onto the other solution because of a lack of updates or even any screenshots or feature list. Last we heard it was due to be on sale this month, but still no news.

I'd suggest not many given there's no viable alternative. I'm happy for them to take their time and get it right, as I'm sure most people are. If it wasn't released by the time 2.0 is out I'd be disappointed but can live with the wait until then.

I'm sure if people have abandoned they'll come back once it's completed... hardly a game changer.

Slavik has posted updates as to where he's at has he not? On June 21st he reiterated "some point in July" - he still has 25 days yet and even if he doesn't meet his own deadlines so what?
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/native-xenforo-app-in-development.109044/page-15#post-1076608

On 13th June Slavik posted that beta testers had given plenty of feedback and that he's implementing a colour picker and planning a video.
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/native-xenforo-app-in-development.109044/page-15#post-1074478

If you search this thread for his name you can see he hasn't exactly been silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom