• Improvement home screen
  • Improvement notifications screen
  • Improvement login screen
  • Fixed following notification open invalid screen
  • Improvement to load privacy & terms
  • Fixed not press-able in breadcrumb item
  • Fixed blank screen after created conversation

Read the rest of this update entry...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

XenForo Resource Manager is available soon 😙😙

Can you please cancel my account and refund the $99. You have it set in autopay and I don't have a PayPal account. I paid through an invoice. I told you to cancel it last time. Thanks

Can you please cancel my account and refund the $99. You have it set in autopay and I don't have a PayPal account. I paid through an invoice. I told you to cancel it last time. Thanks
It's not payment of this resource. That invoice for account upgrade on nobita.me.

Thanks, I tried to cancel it last time and couldn't. I got billed again and still cannot cancel. You have to do it on your end. When I click cancel on your site it takes me to PayPal. My PayPal account is permanently limited and there are no transactions shown there at all.

When I bought this in the first place, you sent me an invoice through PayPal. That is the only way I can use PayPal. Not through my account. You refunded me last year but didn't cancel. I checked out as a guest.

Last edited:
Thanks, I tried to cancel it last time and couldn't. I got billed again and still cannot cancel. You have to do it on your end. When I click cancel on your site it takes me to PayPal. My PayPal account is permanently limited and there are no transactions shown there at all.

When I bought this in the first place, you sent me an invoice through PayPal. That is the only way I can use PayPal. Not through my account. You refunded me last year but didn't cancel. I checked out as a guest.
I will do refund for you today but with I said earlier only you can make cancel subscription in PayPal.

He cancelled it. Like I said. I didn't use my PayPal account. He sent me a PayPal invoice and I paid as a guest.

Anyways, it's all set now.

Will there be another opportunity to buy at a discount this year? Black Friday only?

Last edited:
Here is demo for app links :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom