Native Mobile Apps

Native Mobile Apps [Paid] 2023.04.22

No permission to buy ($149.00)
I am really confused. I just spent $100 on your site thinking I was buying this app and now I see it is for a 6 month subscription for something other than the app and now I have to pay another $100 for the app? Can you please tell me the total amount of money required to get this app going?

I am really confused. I just spent $100 on your site thinking I was buying this app and now I see it is for a 6 month subscription for something other than the app and now I have to pay another $100 for the app? Can you please tell me the total amount of money required to get this app going?
As I saw your license still active so you can request new version without any fees. Checked with the email you provide in PM.

Has anyone actually installed this recently?

When I try to upload the android app I get these errors.

Your app has an apk with version code 104 that requests the permission: android.permission.CAMERA. Apps using this permission in an APK are required to have a privacy policy set.

2 Warnings

Show lessexpand_less

2 MESSAGES FOR VERSION CODE 104

Warning
There is no deobfuscation file associated with this App Bundle. If you use obfuscated code (R8/proguard), uploading a deobfuscation file will make crashes and ANRs easier to analyze and debug. Using R8/proguard can help reduce app size. Learn More

Warning
This App Bundle contains native code, and you've not uploaded debug symbols. We recommend you upload a symbol file to make your crashes and ANRs easier to analyze and debug. Learn More

You need set policy url in the form of creating android app.
For warning app you can ignore it
Has anyone actually installed this recently?

When I try to upload the android app I get these errors.

Your app has an apk with version code 104 that requests the permission: android.permission.CAMERA. Apps using this permission in an APK are required to have a privacy policy set.

2 Warnings

Show lessexpand_less

2 MESSAGES FOR VERSION CODE 104

Warning
There is no deobfuscation file associated with this App Bundle. If you use obfuscated code (R8/proguard), uploading a deobfuscation file will make crashes and ANRs easier to analyze and debug. Using R8/proguard can help reduce app size. Learn More

Warning
This App Bundle contains native code, and you've not uploaded debug symbols. We recommend you upload a symbol file to make your crashes and ANRs easier to analyze and debug. Learn More

Yeah, I did that. I had to do it overt but it is in for review now. I still need those specific screenshots for the Apple store though.

Top Bottom