📲 XenForo native mobile app for Android and iOS - Appify.mobi (XenForo 2.0 & 2.1) 🔥 [Deleted]

I have tested realitygaming in Android, and some thing is so wrong with this app crash many times, wen i click in a new post auto reload everything and make download 10Mb uauuu why so much dowload to see a post?

I think the code have so much to tune, the speed problem is because the app is trying to download so much Mb i dont understand with this high size request to see a post!

Thanks for the feedback @rosal, I will have a look and fix any issues related to performance.

Can you show me where the app is crashing ? Maybe you did not have the latest version ?

Thanks for the feedback @rosal, I will have a look and fix any issues related to performance.

Can you show me where the app is crashing ? Maybe you did not have the latest version ?

It's pretty broken for me too JB.

Takes 15 seconds unauthenticated to get to the forum list. Pagination is broken, I have to hit pages individually to go which is hard as your hit area and pagination bar is far too small and it gives the illusion that you have infinite scroll.

Why does it allow me to respond to messages then tell me I need to login? Design needs fixing here. Going back and forth between forum list and what's new causes a crash and reload from what it looks like.

More quick feedback this time on your appify.mobi app. Crashes if you switch more than 5 times between screens.
There's no registration page or option?
No login shortcuts on pages where login is required?

I have no idea what some of the menu items do, the speech bubble one just clocks forever. There's a download one which does what?

Overall the UX needs a huge amount of work in my opinion. Stability is also a major concern from what I'm seeing.

More quick feedback this time on your appify.mobi app. Crashes if you switch more than 5 times between screens.
There's no registration page or option?
No login shortcuts on pages where login is required?

I have no idea what some of the menu items do, the speech bubble one just clocks forever. There's a download one which does what?

Overall the UX needs a huge amount of work in my opinion. Stability is also a major concern from what I'm seeing.

It's pretty broken for me too JB.

Takes 15 seconds unauthenticated to get to the forum list. Pagination is broken, I have to hit pages individually to go which is hard as your hit area and pagination bar is far too small and it gives the illusion that you have infinite scroll.

Why does it allow me to respond to messages then tell me I need to login? Design needs fixing here. Going back and forth between forum list and what's new causes a crash and reload from what it looks like.

Thanks for the feedback @ichpen, I will have a look.

Jean-Baptiste updated 📲 XenForo native mobile app for Android and iOS - Appify.mobi (XenForo 2.0 & 2.1) 🔥 with a new update entry:

Improvements & bug fixes - 10.44.00

- Feature : We added a registration page (as webview) - Thanks to ichpen for the report.
- UI : Better text input padding
- Bug : Fixed a bug with Appify's generator where some app generations were stuck forever
- Performance : Some performance optimizations on the forum list

__

Please don't forget that Appify is a beta. And free to test.

>>> Negative reviews on this resource DO NOT encourage us at all.
>>> Feedbacks DO...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Top Bottom