Native Mobile Apps

Native Mobile Apps [Paid] 2023.04.22

No permission to buy ($149.00)
Could you please explain this?

• This app does not support In-app purchase so your forums which content a purchase which can be rejected by Apple. You will need give reason to they approve it.

Maybe it's just caused by the missing words, spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes etc., but I don't get it...

Thank you!

Maybe it's just caused by the missing words, spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes etc., but I don't get it...

Thank you!

Thank you!
In my site using Resources to selling item so it is display in app someway and Apple did not allow that until I give him right reasons.

Thank you!

Essentially Apple does not want you collecting money without their 30% cut so will not publish your app if it contains links to any pay walls, upgrades, donations etc on your forums. The only legit way around this is to use Apple in-app purchase events and apis which this app does not support so you have to get crafty with your explanations to apple or remove any obvious links to purchasable content on your forums to get your app approved and published.

Top Bottom