Namecheap's PrivateEmail & XenForo 1.5.23

LewisPotato

Hi,

I'm having problems with getting Namecheap's PrivateEmail service to work with xenforo.

I configured everything correctly (and tested it) I sent a password reset request to my email and it came through successfully but when people sign up they dont get the confirmation email and this is the error in the server error log:

Request State
Stack Trace
ErrorException: Email to [REMOVED] failed: fgets(): SSL: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. - library\Zend\Mail\Protocol\Abstract.php:364
Generated By: Wquzjxy, 11 minutes ago
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'fgets(): SSL: A...', 'C:\\xampp\\htdocs...', 364, Array)
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\library\Zend\Mail\Protocol\Abstract.php(364): fgets(Resource id #95, 1024)
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\library\Zend\Mail\Protocol\Abstract.php(415): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Abstract->_receive(300)
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\library\Zend\Mail\Protocol\Smtp.php(199): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Abstract->_expect(Array, 300)
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\library\Zend\Mail\Transport\Smtp.php(217): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Smtp->helo('localhost')
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\library\Zend\Mail\Transport\Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp->_sendMail()
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\library\Zend\Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\library\XenForo\Mail.php(175): Zend_Mail->send(Object(Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp))
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\library\XenForo\Mail.php(152): XenForo_Mail->sendMail(Object(Zend_Mail))
#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\library\XenForo\Model\UserConfirmation.php(165): XenForo_Mail->send('callumbernie@ic...', 'Wquzjxy')
#10 C:\xampp\htdocs\library\XenForo\ControllerPublic\AccountConfirmation.php(118): XenForo_Model_UserConfirmation->sendEmailConfirmation(Array)
#11 C:\xampp\htdocs\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(369): XenForo_ControllerPublic_AccountConfirmation->actionResend()
#12 C:\xampp\htdocs\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(152): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}
array(3) {
["url"] => string(53) "https://www.klodghirz.com/account-confirmation/resend"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(7) {
["captcha_question_answer"] => string(9) "klodghirz"
["captcha_question_hash"] => string(40) "6f28d852c05338897d7612b76801c8325eaee552"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "****"
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(9) "/account/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Never mind.. For some reason when I inputted the password for the email account in the email options it reset itself to blank?...

Top Bottom