1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 MYSQL error, help needed!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by timzy, Sep 3, 2012.

1. timzy

timzy Member

After installing the No Proxies mod it froze during the rebuilding of caches and gave me this error code in the logs.
    I tried searching for it but I can't seem to find someone with a similiar problem (or I'm just blind).

This is the error I'm getting...
    Code:
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '0-1_day_ago' for key 2 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Thanks in advance. :)

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Is there a more detailed error in the log?

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log

The full error message would help. I am guessing it's a collision on a phrase, but the full error will confirm this.

3. timzy

timzy Member

Yes, here's the full report.
    Code:
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '0-1_day_ago' for key 2 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Generated By: Kapten_Knas, Sep 3, 2012 at 10:59 AM
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php(948): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????INSERT INT...')
    #3 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Phrase.php(38): XenForo_Model_Phrase->insertPhraseMapForLanguages(Array, true)
    #4 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php(26): XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Phrase->rebuild(0, Array, NULL)
    #5 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(78): XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache(Array, 'admin.php?add-o...', 'admin.php?tools...', true)
    #6 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild()
    #7 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #8 /home/anembrac/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #9 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(48) "http://anembra.com/admin.php?tools/cache-rebuild"
      ["_GET"] => array(1) {
        ["tools/cache-rebuild"] => string(0) ""
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(5) {
        ["process"] => string(1) "1"
        ["caches"] => string(53) "["Phrase","Template","AdminTemplate","EmailTemplate"]"
        ["position"] => string(1) "0"
        ["redirect"] => string(27) "admin.php?add-ons/#_NoProxy"
        ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1346662234,0295d06574efba76c40723ff16efe508dbcadb65"
      }
    }
    Thank you for your answer, Jake!

4. Jake Bunce

Yeah it's a phrase collision. Try running this query on your database:

Code:
    DELETE
    FROM xf_phrase
    WHERE title = '1_day_ago';

That will remove that phrase and any duplicates that may exist (which is my suspicion). Then visit /install and click the button to rebuild the master data. That will reimport the default phrases and rebuild the cache. It will hopefully complete without error this time.

If the problem persists then I need FTP access so I can take a look.

5. timzy

timzy Member

That did the trick! Many, many thanks.
    I'd like to buy you a beer in return, do you have PayPal?

6. Jake Bunce

Nonalcoholic beverages for me thx. ;)

Paypal donations can be sent to donate@mscclan.com

Chris D likes this.
  7. timzy

timzy Member

Non-alcoholic beer it is. :)

Chris D likes this.