Add-on Must I ask? Arcade

Not hidden, nothing on that site yet. :p

Ok, I'll stop hacking looking for it.
biggrin.png

I thought it was too hard to do and he left it?

I hope he does make it i love it hope he fixes where you can un tick the mochimedia games though.

I thought it was too hard to do and he left it?
Huh?
confused.png

I hope he does make it i love it hope he fixes where you can un tick the mochimedia games though.
If by "he" you mean me, then, yes & no. Yes, I am working on having v3A ported to XF but, no, unlike most projects of mine this will be the first one where I am not part of the actual coding team (for reasons cited elsewhere in this thread).

Huh? :confused:
If by "he" you mean me, then, yes & no. Yes, I am working on having v3A ported to XF but, no, unlike most projects of mine this will be the first one where I am not part of the actual coding team (for reasons cited elsewhere in this thread).
Ah sorry for what i said, i heard before you stopped doing it as the coding was too complicated. My mistake :) Cant wait until you release it.

This seems to be taking quite a long time. I am considering coding an Arcade for XEN from scratch. I might begin working on it this weekend. The coding of it shouldnt take too long, but if everyone wants high scores and challenges this will take me some time to code.

This seems to be taking quite a long time. I am considering coding an Arcade for XEN from scratch. I might begin working on it this weekend. The coding of it shouldnt take too long, but if everyone wants high scores and challenges this will take me some time to code.

It is a building process, no need to rush. High scores, challenges and other niffty tidbits is only icing on the cake. :cool:

I think you should start Working on it ....i don't see any progress over this Add-on from others.

Has there been any progress on this recently? Id hate to work on a custom arcade if v3 is about to launch

Top Bottom