Must have forum add-ons

Which xenforo add-ons are must have and which make the community much more fun?

You'll get 100 different answers for this. Add-ons will only work and be a "must have" if that is what the community wants. No add-on is really a must have, unless you as an Admin need it or you are converting and you need certain functionality.

The answers you'll get here are "favorite" add-ons, which is what it is. I am certain each member has their own favorites, ones they cannot do without.

I have been thinking about this. @Sheldon is right. You will get a lot of answers in a thread like this. Bit I like them if they explain why it is a must have for them. Some use add ons in a way that is a little outside of the box. And some you might find out that it just does way more the. You thought so it might be useful for you.

For me, my number 1, must have add on is add on installer. That has saved me so many headaches and so much time it isn't funny.

James

Agreed but I'm going to list a few anyway.

Showcase
Xenmoods
Postratings
bookmarks
Notifications

Borboles permission resource manager add-ons

Node as Tabs

Just a few that are essential for me ,whether that is bringing needed functionality or bringing a social aspect to the forums, but as Sheldon mentioned you'll get each member listing stuff that suits their needs and will cater for their forum you have to decide what add-ons are better suited for your needs.

Reactions: Bob
Agreed but I'm going to list a few anyway.

Showcase
Xenmoods
Postratings