• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Multiple Account Detection

Thanks laztrix.

Would it work if I just created the folder and sub folders, and uploaded the pertinent files into them one by one? It's not the kind of a day where I want to take on yet another learning curve.

Thanks laztrix.

Would it work if I just created the folder and sub folders, and uploaded the pertinent files into them one by one? It's not the kind of a day where I want to take on yet another learning curve.

Assume you have a folder with content and maybe sub folders called "media" and "video" these two folders are in a folder called "big folder" :D

Just zip the "Big Folder" (BigFolder.zip) and upload it to your webhost. Here you must be careful. The designated directory must have the same folder structure.

-Main Directory
--Big Folder
---Media
--- Video

Assume Big Folder is in /public_html or /httpdocs you have to upload it where "Big Folder" is, in this case to "Main Category". After you've done so, just select the zip file (BilFolder.zip) , right click, "Unzip Files" and you are done. Hope this was clear enough :)

"New thread in the following forum will be created on detection if corresponding option is enabled. Enter an ID."

what does this mean? How do you find what the ID of a forum is?

"New thread in the following forum will be created on detection if corresponding option is enabled. Enter an ID."

what does this mean? How do you find what the ID of a forum is?
Go to the forum page and look at the number in your address bar:Capture.webp
32 is being an ID for the "Add-on Releases" forum on this site.

Reactions: Jo.
When trying to change some of the the settings on RC3. e.g. the conversation recipients.
Error

The callback class 'MultipleAccountDetection_EventListener' for option 'madPCParticipants' is not valid.

When trying to change some of the the settings on RC3. e.g. the conversation recipients.
I have just tested it and cannot reproduce this. You may try to reupload the file /library/MultipleAccountDetection/EventListener.php as this error might appear if the file is corrupted.

I've tried everything I can think of to get this to work.
Cookie Name: IDStack
Ignored Users:0
Ignored User Groups:0
Create Private Conversation: checked
Private conversation participants: 1,3,10,7

I've logged in with three different user names - I never get a private conversation. I do have the cookie present on my computer: IDStack

I've tried it with both IE and FF. Still no PC. RC3. No Errors.

I've tried everything I can think of to get this to work.
Cookie Name: IDStack
Ignored Users:0
Ignored User Groups:0
Create Private Conversation: checked
Private conversation participants: 1,3,10,7

I've logged in with three different user names - I never get a private conversation. I do have the cookie present on my computer: IDStack

I've tried it with both IE and FF. Still no PC. RC3. No Errors.
Hmm, I know only one case that may make you think it is not working.
Example:
You have user 1 and user 2 listed in PC participants, first you log in with user 1, then you log in with user 2 and you expect to see a new conversation in second user's inbox, however it will not appear here (because modification deletes conversation for user who tripped detection) but will appear in first user's inbox.

If you this is not your case and there are no new conversations any of the listed users received, you may try to set up modification to create a new thread in a specified forum, if it won't work either, I'm out of ideas
frown.png

I have even created two separate accounts; bogus1 and bogus2 (who aren't in the PC list) but neither the admin or the moderator is getting any PC.

I tried your suggestion of enabling the forum post. Did that- nothing.

I really wanted this to work.

I've tried logging in with 5 different accounts. Examining the cookies in FF, I see two IDStack Cookies. I am noticing some difference between the two cookies - not sure if this has anything to do with the problem...

First cookie:

cookie 1.webp

Second Cookie:

cookie 2.webp

Deleted, reinstalled and retested, still nothing.

is there a way to chose my self a user who gonna make new thread?

Edit :

should i change line

$threadDw->set('user_id', $visitor['user_id']);
in login.php ? can someone tell me what should i insert ?

PHP:
if ($options->madReportByNewThread)
  {
   $threadDw = XenForo_DataWriter::create('XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread');
   $threadDw->set('user_id', $visitor['user_id']);
   $threadDw->set('username', $visitor['username']);
   $threadDw->set('node_id', $options->madReportsForum);
   $threadDw->set('title', new XenForo_Phrase('multiple_accounts'));

$postDw = $threadDw->getFirstMessageDw();
   $postDw->set('message', $report);

$threadDw->preSave();
   if (!$threadDw->hasErrors())
   {
    $threadDw->save();
   }

Top Bottom