Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 1.8.16

No permission to buy ($20.00)
To assign how many prefixes are required, instead of just one. That's a pretty good idea that won't take long to implement so yes, most likely. Although we may have a different idea of "near future". Probably going to be at least a few weeks.

@Daniel Hood I just purchased and downloaded this and it's a good thing I read the comments before I did so, your JS directory in the last 2 available updates is empty. I had to d/l the 3rd most recent version to get one with js/XenMods. Just FYI.

Hi,
I have 3 groups of prefixes:
A: A1,A2,A3,...
A1: A11, A12, A13
If I want the final prefixes (A11, A12, A13,...) to display at the beginning of the thread during creating new thread and after posting threads (public view), Prefix A,A1,A2,A3,... hide from public view.
And when I want to filter threads by A,A1,A2,A3,...A11,A12,A13,...The filtered threads will display correctly ?
I mean: prefixes : A11, A12, A13,... displayed during and after new thread creation, prefixes A, A1,A2,A3,...A11,A12,A13,... used to filter threads.
==> If this add can do this, I will buy it immediately.
Please support to confirm.

Thanks,
Ngan.

@Daniel Hood I'd like to enable my members to edit their thread titles and prefixes for our classified sections. Our admins can do it, but our users can't. I've been trying to figure out the permissions, but can't seem to find the one that will enable this.

Usergroup edit posts by self is enabled, as is edit thread title by self. The users can edit their thread titles, just not the prefixes.

@Daniel Hood I'm getting this issue to. Please fix this.

Top Bottom