Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 1.8.16

No permission to buy ($20.00)
I've never seen or been able to replicate prefixes disappearing. The only time they 'disappear' is when the thread is being moved and the person moving the thread does not notice that the prefix dropdown was changed to 'No Prefix'. Threads don't just randomly change their prefix.

(I suppose an edge case scenario that could trigger losing prefixes on large scale is if you install or uninstall another add-on that modifies the prefix_id column on the thread table or modify that column on your own in the db, I am unaware of any add-on that does such a thing though).

Hi,
We are having a problem with the Multi Prefix addon and resource manager resources.
If a resource has a prefix and we try to move the resource to another node (forum archive) , we get the following error;

screenshot-web.whatsapp.com 2016-04-20 01-46-42.webp

To be able to move the resource , we first remove the prefixes from the resource and then we can move the resource without errors.
How can we fix this ?

Last edited:
Hi,
We are having a problem with the Multi Prefix addon and resource manager resources.
If a resource has a prefix and we try to move the resource to another node (forum archive) , we get the following error;

View attachment 132844

To be able to move the resource , we first remove the prefixes from the resource and then we can move the resource without errors.
How can we fix this ?
@Daniel Hood
We would very much appreciate any help..

Last edited:
Anyway to make these prefixes searchable on the forum itself.

Lets say we set prefixes to

Cars
Trucks
Bikes

Then can click Cars on the forum and it will display the multiple prefixes that say Cars?

pıfffff.....:(

His add on has bugs. He doesn't give us support for his addon.
We have been asking for hissupport for the last 15 days. He doesn't reply to our emails.
He sold us bugged software.

Paypal Dispute.

Hey @Xon

Bug report.. it's a simple one. When creating a thread and choosing 2 prefixes, only the first selected prefix is used. I have to edit it afterwards.

XF 1.5.4, MP 1.4.4

Reactions: Xon
All of the sudden, I'm 10 versions behind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, thank you @Xon for hammering away on this. I look forward to future development of this and other addons!

Reactions: Xon
Top Bottom