Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 1.8.16

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Can I set it up so that only one Usergroup can use it but all others can see it?
For example the Administrator can use multiple ones but the regular User can only use one?

Hi,
After upgrading to the new version "Multi Prefix [Paid] 1.4.0", many issues happened:
- Conlict with ******* Modern Statistics addon --> stop working
- Current thread prefixes disappeared --> how can I restore these prefixes now ?????????????????????
- Prefixes on Resource Manager disappeared also
- Finally, the new version does not work
issues_1.webp
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Incorrect parameter count in the call to native function 'FIND_IN_SET' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Tài khoản không xác định, Hôm nay lúc 18:03
Stack Trace

#0 *******************************/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...')
#1 *******************************/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...')
#2 *******************************/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...')
#3 *******************************/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...', Array, 2)
#4 *******************************/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(563): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT thr...', 'thread_id')
#5 *******************************/library/*******/ModernStatistic/Model/ModernStatistic.php(616): XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads(Array, Array)
#6 *******************************/library/*******/ModernStatistic/Model/ModernStatistic.php(268): *******_ModernStatistic_Model_ModernStatistic->getThreadStatistics(Array, 15, Array)
#7 *******************************/library/*******/ModernStatistic/ControllerPublic/ModernStatistic.php(21): *******_ModernStatistic_Model_ModernStatistic->getStatisticTabParams(1, 0, 0, 15, true)
#8 *******************************/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): *******_ModernStatistic_ControllerPublic_ModernStatistic->actionStatistics()
#9 *******************************/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 *******************************/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(51) "http://********************/brms-statistic/statistics.json"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(7) {
["tab_id"] => string(1) "0"
["modern_statistic_id"] => string(1) "1"
["hard_reload"] => string(5) "false"
["limit"] => string(2) "15"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}
How can I restore the status as before upgrading now ??!??!?!

I don't see any reason that this error should be happening. If you want to revert back to 1.3.2, just download 1.3.2 and upload all the php files but don't run the xml upgrade. That should get you back to how you were prior to the update since there weren't any template modification or template changes. This doesn't explain the issues with the resource manager or thread prefixes in general, just the ******* add-on which I'm not really keen to supporting for obvious reasons.

I don't see any reason that this error should be happening. If you want to revert back to 1.3.2, just download 1.3.2 and upload all the php files but don't run the xml upgrade. That should get you back to how you were prior to the update since there weren't any template modification or template changes. This doesn't explain the issues with the resource manager or thread prefixes in general, just the ******* add-on which I'm not really keen to supporting for obvious reasons.
The current thread & resource manager item prefixes disappeared, how can I get them back now ?

Hello @Daniel Hood
Without the Multi Prefix add on , we use the following code to make the prefix searches in all the forum instead of just one node.

In thread_list_item template , we changed the following original code ;
Code:
{xen:link forums, $forum, 'prefix_id={$thread.prefix_id}'}

With this code;
Code:
{xen:link 'search/search', '', 'keywords=*','type=post','group_discussion=1', 'prefixes={xen:array "prefixes={$thread.prefix_id}"}'}

This code change allows the prefix searches to extend to all nodes. And we can use the enhanced search addon to search for prefixes in all the forum.

When we activate the Multi Prefix addon, the links revert back to original. In template-modifications , we made the following changes for the Multi prefix thread_list_item.
Code:
<a href="{xen:link 'search/search', '', 'keywords=*','type=post','group_discussion=1', 'prefixes={xen:array "prefixes={$thread.prefix_id}"}'}" class="prefixLink"
  title="{xen:phrase show_only_threads_prefixed_by_x, 'prefix={xen:helper threadPrefix, $thread, plain, ""}'}">{xen:helper threadPrefix, $thread, html, ''}</a>

We have to change the following part in library/xenmods/template/helper.php file but we couldn't find the solution.
PHP:
$output .= '<a class="prefixLink" href="' . XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('forums', array(
  'node_id' => $prefixId['node_id']
  ), array('prefix_id' => $_Id)) . '">';

How can we make the php code above , compatible with the link structure below.
Code:
{xen:link 'search/search', '', 'keywords=*','type=post','group_discussion=1', 'prefixes={xen:array "prefixes={$thread.prefix_id}"}'}

Last edited:
PHP:
$output .= '<a class="prefixLink" href="' . XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('search/search', array(), array(
'keywords' => '*',
'type' => 'post',
'group_discussion' => 1,
'prefixes' => array($_Id)
)) . '">';

Should do what you're looking for.

Please make allowing more then one prefix a usergroup setting. If a section has 20 prefixes, currently anyone can add all 20 prefixes to a thread..

Hello!
I have a bug with add-on MultiPrefix 1.4.1.
I created thread with two or more prefixes. Then, after some time, I try to change prefixes and save.
After saving, thread has only 1 prefix instead 2 or more.

Is this still updated since I read about a lot of problems on this but I would like to use it.
Does anyone have a working version in their Forum?

Thanks

This add-on is still updated. There is currently one bug that is rather annoying. The bug that I'm aware of and has existed for a pretty long time is that when you move a thread and select a new node, the prefixes are erased from the drop down and if you don't reselect them, it's easy to save the thread with "No Prefix". Aside from this, it's still working well.

Top Bottom