Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 1.8.16

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Finally! subscription renewed and installed :)
Please let me know if you encounter any situation when prefixes are unexpectedly removed. I've put a lot of effort, but there are a huge number of hook points required to make Multiprefixes work.

If you bulk-move threads from another forum with a smaller maximum prefixes, it strips out prefixes. I'm considering adding a toggle for that to generate an error.

Recently bought this, love the idea!

I've noticed, however, that on the new thread posting page that setting the thread prefix breaks out into its own box outside of the thread title box so it's a bit disorienting. Is this intentional? It looks like it's not supposed to do that per your screenshots?

This is for XF1.5 version.

Thanks,
Ray

I've noticed, however, that on the new thread posting page that setting the thread prefix breaks out into its own box outside of the thread title box so it's a bit disorienting. Is this intentional? It looks like it's not supposed to do that per your screenshots?
Can you screenshot this? I'm not able to reproduce it.

Here you go, two styles on same forum:

Attachments

• screenshot.webp
    screenshot.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 11
  • screenshot.webp
    screenshot.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 11
Oh, I thought you meant it was breaking out of the container. That is by design as once you start using multiple prefixes putting it inline with the title just doesn't work well

Oh, I thought you meant it was breaking out of the container. That is by design as once you start using multiple prefixes putting it inline with the title just doesn't work well

Ahh, I was confused because your screenshots on the resource page made it look like it was within the title. Sorry! How were you able to do that, though?

Ray

I temporarily disabled the add-on while working on other things. I just turned it back on but it's not showing up anywhere, including in options. Any idea what the issue might be? I can re-install but thought I'd check first.

Thanks!
Ray

This add-on doesn't really have any global options. It mostly shows up in the front-end or on per-forum min/max forum prefixes

Gotcha. There's no trace of it anywhere when activated, so I'm going to reinstall and see if it persists.

Ray

I know it says 5.4+ (and I have to upgrade to that, likely 5.6 or even better PHP 7) but does anyone knows if it works on PHP5.3.3? If it does I can buy it straight away as it would be very usefull as our forum as got already a mandatory prefix for all discussions.

This add-on will refuse to install for any php version lower than php 5.4, additionally as it uses php 5.4 features this add-on will not function with php 5.3 even if you could get it installed

Top Bottom