Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 1.8.16

No permission to buy ($20.00)
I bought this add-on to xF1 some time ago on xenmods.com. If there will be a version for xF2 I will definitely buy it once again!
It helps to organize topics without the need to create more categories and subforums.

I installed xF2 on the dev version of forum, now I'm waiting for update this add-on to xF2.
If it appears, I will be able to use xF2 on production :)

We need to install this after or before upgrade to xF2? (now I have [XenMods] Multi Prefix 1.1.1, it still works well beyond moving a few topics)

We need to install this after or before upgrade to xF2? (now I have [XenMods] Multi Prefix 1.1.1, it still works well beyond moving a few topics)
You should upgrade this add-on before upgrading to XF2, as on upgrading XF2 may rename away columns that old version depends on. This will result in all your multiple prefixes being lost.

The XF2 current installer should handle upgrading from a version that old, but it hasn't been extensively tested on that yet. Or to handle when XF2 migrates the columns away so the upgrade can happen.

You should ideally ensure all add-ons are up-to-date before upgrading to XF2.

Reactions: CNK
You should ideally ensure all add-ons are up-to-date before upgrading to XF2.
it's not possible, because most plugins are not available for xF2. A lot of things are now integrated with the forum script, but MultiPrefix is the key for me, because without it I will make a mess in the topics so I need this plugin very much :)

Anyone (with a current licence) interested in helping test the XenForo 2 version?

It is now feature complete, and had light testing of all the features (over 42 explicit feature integration points for XF2 + XFRM support).

Thanks to @NixFifty, I've got the alpha version up on https://xf2.nixfifty.com/

I can test it but my licence is old, from xenmods:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180320-232249.webp
    Screenshot_20180320-232249.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom