Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 2.13.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hey @Xon

My issue up above still doesn't work.

The "In progress" prefix was removed, which the option "Block removing prefixes a user does not have access to add" blocks.

The "In progress" should show up if you click "edit" on the post or 'edit thread' via the thread tools.

The "In progress" prefix was removed, which the option "Block removing prefixes a user does not have access to add" blocks.

The "In progress" should show up if you click "edit" on the post or 'edit thread' via the thread tools.
It disappears when I try to edit the thread

Sorry for the slight hijack Xon, last time I'll mention the add-on in your thread.

Did this get fixed in the end? I am having same issue with Similar threads enabled for quick thread while having Multi prefix add-on. It seems to create a duplicate "Multi prefix" box instead of showing similar threads.
@AndyB
Try changing the template modification SimilarThreads_thread_list_macros to execution order 9 and see if this works as-is?

Otherwise I'll write to @AndyB with code that Xon initially hacked together to try and get this working (I still had to make the above change).

Hi @Xon is it possible to integrate some add-ons from @Bob ??
It would be nice if i could use multi prefixes for articles or showcases. 👍 🤓
Sure it is possible; it is just I have in progress at the moment and no one has paid for that feature request. It is actually a lot easier in the XF2 version; but it is still work.
Could you say something about the amount for the feature request? Maybe a can afford it. ;)

@Xon Not sure if you can do something about this but when you want to apply a prefix in lets say 100 threads and they all have different prefixes. instead of only adding the prefix you want to add, all the prefixes get added from all the threads.

For example if you have test-beta in one thread and the other thread has test-alpha and you want to add zeta to both instead of test-beta-zeta / test-alpha-zeta you get test-beta-alpha-zeta in both threads.

Is there a way to only add one prefix without removing or adding the prefixes in current threads?

Thanks

That is doable via the Update Threads admincp option; not really via the front-end due to UI constrains.

Reactions: Epi
Hello Xon, right now i'm using your addon Multi prefix and addon Dragonbyte shop, I just tested and both addon were conflicted each other
Could you fix this? I can't use without any

Here is the bug

1566436012417.webp

What version of each add-on are you using?

You will need to run some of the MultiPrefix installer steps manually. Please open a ticket on my site, so I can assist you.

Top Bottom