Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 2.13.4

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Sorry, may be this question was - Can it be filtered by more than one prefix?

At example:

/threads/thread-title.123456?prefix=45,234,12

Thank you.

Sorry, may be this question was - Can it be filtered by more than one prefix?

At example:

/threads/thread-title.123456?prefix=45,234,12

Thank you.
It supports filtering by multiple prefixes in a forum, but it doesn't make sense to filter in a thread..

Yes after this post update:

But it's fixed now after I re-upload the addon files.
Probably caching

Thank you @Xon -- can I drop this over my already pending update to the previous latest version? Will this one still require me to update DB Ecommerce before I am able to upgrade? I don't want to 'break' anything :) Thank you for your help!
Yes, but I'ld recommend grabbing 2.5.3

It supports filtering by multiple prefixes in a forum, but it doesn't make sense to filter in a thread..

Probably caching

Yes, but I'ld recommend grabbing 2.5.3
Awesome, thank you - got it .. installed and all is working well!

Reactions: Xon
@Xon & @DragonByte Tech I use Multi Prefix 2.5.3 and eCommerce 1.3.4 - When i try to delete permanently a product i got the following error and i couldn't delete the product.

Code:
Server error log
LogicException: Entity SV\MultiPrefix:DBTechShopProductPrefixLink (class: SV\MultiPrefix\Entity\DBTechShopProductPrefixLink) could not be found src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php:51
Generated by: McAtze Mar 23, 2019 at 16:25

Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(67): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName('SV\\MultiPrefix:...')
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(223): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityStructure('SV\\MultiPrefix:...')
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(394): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getFinder('SV\\MultiPrefix:...')
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(360): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getRelationFinder(Array, Object(SV\MultiPrefix\DBTech\eCommerce\Entity\Product), 'current')
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(385): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getRelation(Array, Object(SV\MultiPrefix\DBTech\eCommerce\Entity\Product))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1623): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->getRelation('PrefixesLink')
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1526): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preDelete()
#7 src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Service/Product/Delete.php(103): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete()
#8 src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Pub/Controller/Product.php(1800): DBTech\eCommerce\Service\Product\Delete->delete('hard', '')
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): DBTech\eCommerce\Pub\Controller\Product->actionDelete(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\eCommerc...', 'Delete', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\DBTech\eCommerce\Pub\Controller\Product), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\DBTech\eCommerce\Pub\Controller\Product), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#13 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#15 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#16 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(68) "/store/deutsches-sprachpaket-fuer-similar-threads-by-andyb.18/delete"
  ["referrer"] => string(90) "https://www.domain.com/store/deutsches-sprachpaket-fuer-similar-threads-by-andyb.18/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["hard_delete"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(62) "/store/deutsches-sprachpaket-fuer-similar-threads-by-andyb.18/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

@Xon any plans on integrating with Siropu's easyban system? It seems that the current multi thread build may be causing errors when using easyban

@Xon, there is no conflict with the add-on itself. I'm using thread creator service to post automated thread notifications and with your add-on you get the following error:

LogicException: Cannot save with validation errors. Use validate() to ensure there are no errors. (First error: The minimum number of prefixes requirement for this forum (1) has not been met.)

Would it be possible to add a limit on prefixes on a thread in a future update?

Or, perhaps more ideally, add 'slots' and select, rather than have them pile up in a single line. This would help with thread prefix organisation if you can say, for example, the first prefix is always the Content Rating, the second slot means it's about topic X etc .

You can limit the number of prefixes per-forum, but this doesn't support complex rules ie must have X prefixes from Y prefixes group.

@Xon, when selecting prefixes for a new thread, I'm unable to use my scroll wheel on my mouse to scroll to different prefixes and have to click the scroll bar to drag it. Is there an easy fix for this?

Top Bottom