Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 2.13.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
This looks like it was caused by a timeout when the upgrade ran. Manually finished applying the changes and it should be fixed now.

If I select few threads and try to set prefix I have alert: "Maxium prefixes requirement for one or more threads has been exceeded. "

Last edited:
Hello,

I have two problems with multi-prefix.
1. if it is activated, I cannot edit posts.
2. I don't get a choice of prefix
Multi Prafix_1.webp Multi Prafix_2.webp

If I deactivate the add-on, both works without problems.

Hello,

1. editing is not possible for posts with prefixes.
2. If I click on it too, I won't open anything.

Error messages are displayed with none!

1. Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
  2. Is there any error messages in your browser console (F12 -> console for most browsers)?
  3. Have you tried with the standard Xenforo theme?
If none of these help please open a ticket on https://atelieraphelion.com and ensure you have an admin account with access to templates & similar that I can use for troubleshoot.

Today i found a big problem (for me).
I use the prefixes in RM in categories

USA
Russia
Germany

There i have prefixes in groups like:

City: Ney York, Paris, Berlin
Typ of Player: Attack, Defense, Midfield, Goal

When i click no on Attack i can see all Attackers everywhere, but not the Attackers in category USA for example.

Solutions:
1. Use only cities as prefixes to stay in my selected country
2. Prefixes where it makes no sense to search, just get rid of the search function/link.
3. Add the rm_category to the search to have /prefix_id=9&category=19 to stay always in the selected category.

Are there any solutions for this?

Maybe it would be nice to have options for the groups of prefixes like:
- search in cat only
- no search

or
- search with and/or in this group

Someone can work maybe in one city only; then i would search for people working in New York OR Paris.
But maybe i look for people working in both cities, than i need New York AND Paris.

Because there is no real search-function in RM (the search of AndyB for custom fields is not usably for many resources), the prefixes could be the solution to search, when they have some more extras for this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom