MP3 Player

rveram

Hello, I got a vbulletin 3.8 forum. In this forum, users are able to upload music (mp3) (right now we got 400 gigs plus of data) and hear music with the built in html5 player that plays the attached file in the thread; when the user clicks the play button, they can hear the mp3, but they can't download the attachment (attachment hiperlink removed), can this be done with xenforo?

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
im not sure if you were using my html5 version mod for vbulletin, but after hours of frustration i manged to get it working on a clients site.
1 down falls are, mp4 player dont work for mobile using xenforo but vb3 it did. mp3 player plays fine in mobile, though i had to alter attachment widths and player widths in a few different spots for this to even look any good.

this is what i have it looking like atm. pm me if you are looking for something similar.
though not tested on IE yet :rolleyes:

EDIT: are you actually saying the attachment link was hidden? meaning only the player shows?

Attachments

• demo-cap.webp
    demo-cap.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 16
im not sure if you were using my html5 version mod for vbulletin, but after hours of frustration i manged to get it working on a clients site.
1 down falls are, mp4 player dont work for mobile using xenforo but vb3 it did. mp3 player plays fine in mobile, though i had to alter attachment widths and player widths in a few different spots for this to even look any good.

this is what i have it looking like atm. pm me if you are looking for something similar.
though not tested on IE yet :rolleyes:

EDIT: are you actually saying the attachment link was hidden? meaning only the player shows?

That is correct. We don't allow users to download the mp3 files :)

Top Bottom