[XenCustomize] Profile Audio Player & Library - Music and Lyrics

[XenCustomize] Profile Audio Player & Library - Music and Lyrics [Paid] 2.1.3

No permission to buy ($45.00)

Veer

Veer submitted a new resource:

[XenCustomize] Profile Audio Player - Profile Music for XenForo 2 - Profile Audio Player is the premier profile music addon for XenForo 2, bringing your profile to life

Introducing the premier profile music addon for XenForo 2, bringing your profile to life! 😊

My journey with XenForo is as long-standing as the platform itself. Over time, I've seen many requests for a profile music addon for XenForo 2. Now, with XenCustomize, I've put in my best effort to offer a solution. Hoping the XenForo community values this humble endeavor. Further enhancements and exciting projects await with your encouragement. I'd like to extend a special thank you to @Scandal 👍 💞

profile-audio-player-sidebar-position-png.289720

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I think we need to add this information:

Artist:
Released:
Album:
Awards:
Nominations:
Genre:

I want to create playlists like spotify and have categories of favorite songs.

Currently limited to only 5 songs. How to be more.

Last edited:
mp3 only is......well.....i cant think of any mp3 links ill just say.....cant it support you tube etc? if a gallery can it seems a profile should be able to, legally speaking....is there a reason this is not possible?

regards

mp3 only is......well.....i cant think of any mp3 links ill just say.....cant it support you tube etc?
MP3 is the most common audio file format due to its small size and wide compatibility with many devices. However, in addition to .mp3, the player supports:
  • .wav
  • .m4a
  • .aac
  • .ogg
I haven't had a chance to test all audio formats yet, but I'll provide an update on FAQ page soon.

like what would we do, upload to gallery, then link from there? its a bit odd UX
Thank you for your feedback. We value user input and will explore ways to enhance the product. In its initial version, we've aimed to deliver the best possible experience. Your input is valuable to us. (y)

MP3 is the most common audio file format due to its small size and wide compatibility with many devices. However, in addition to .mp3, the player supports:
  • .wav
  • .m4a
  • .aac
  • .ogg
I haven't had a chance to test all audio formats yet, but I'll provide an update on FAQ page soon.

If possible, please support more FLAC format.

I think we need to add this information:

Artist:
Released:
Album:
Awards:
Nominations:
Genre:

I want to create playlists like spotify and have categories of favorite songs.

Currently limited to only 5 songs. How to be more.
Thank you for your purchase and thoughtful feedback! (y)

We appreciate your suggestions. We'll consider enhancing the add-on, including the information you mentioned. While we are currently limited to 5 songs for playlist, we are likely to expand this in the future. :)

Great add on :) Maybe the ability to set a default playlist? Then at least its populated with music when a new member 1st joins.

@Veer This would be great if there was integration with Spotify/apple music/tidal so people could have their own playlist.

There was an addon by theme house for Spotify but it's not been updated in years.

Is this in scope of this addon?

Great add on :) Maybe the ability to set a default playlist? Then at least its populated with music when a new member 1st joins.
Thank you for your feedback! :) We're glad you're enjoying the add-on. Your suggestion is noted, and we'll certainly take it into consideration for future updates.

True, but I don't know many sites that have live mp3 links, especially to commercial tracks.
I've also tested and confirmed that other formats like .wav, .m4a, .aac, .ogg, and .flac are working well. This allows for a wider variety of audio options for users. If you have any further questions or suggestions, feel free to share! (y)

I've also tested and confirmed that other formats like .wav, .m4a, .aac, .ogg, and .flac are working well. This allows for a wider variety of audio options for users. If you have any further questions or suggestions, feel free to share! (y)
The issue is still the same - people need to upload and host these files somewhere. There are no legal sites with direct links to any of these formats for commercial music.

The issue is still the same - people need to upload and host these files somewhere. There are no legal sites with direct links to any of these formats for commercial music.
Your point is well-received, and I appreciate it. We are currently considering the possibility of implementing direct file uploads – would that address the concern you mentioned?

Last edited:
@Veer This would be great if there was integration with Spotify/apple music/tidal so people could have their own playlist.

There was an addon by theme house for Spotify but it's not been updated in years.

Is this in scope of this addon?
Thank you for your interest and suggestion. While I appreciate your idea, integrating with platforms like Spotify, Apple Music, or Tidal is currently out of scope for this add-on. Our focus remains on enhancing the core profile audio player functionality. If you have any more thoughts or questions, feel free to share. (y)

This is an amazing start but I fear it's going to be too hard for members to use. Trying to find a URL for an mp3 isn't as easy as it used to be. Converting a YouTube link would be perfect. Watching this with a lot of enthusiasm.

Top Bottom