Duplicate Modify the usergroup permissions to all usergroups at once

maxicep

Hello

We are changing the usergroup permissions by editing the every usergroup now. But, that is very hardly if you have many different usergroup and if you change just for one option in permissions.

For example; if i want to change the "Delete post by self" option for all usergroups, i must edit every usergroup one by one and find "Delete post by self" option then select and save.

My request mean; it should be better if we select firstly "Delete post by self" feature in admin panel then set option of this feature to all usergroups at once.

Someone know that, this feature built in some other forum softwares :cautious: And that feature is very very handy even if you have too many different usergroup...

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thank you for your reply but i don't use the secondary usergroup structure. All members have only one usergroup so i need that feature for save time while changing some add-ons permission features.

Well, considering that is not the "recommened" way - as also detailed here, what you are basically asking for is a feature that does not comport to the suggested process of user group(s).
Since you choose not to use the suggested method, the item you desire would most likely be best served by a custom add-on request.
If you used the recommended user group process instead of what vB/IPS(B) etc uses then you would not have that issue present.

Or at least that's just the way I look at it. :coffee:

Top Bottom