******* - Modern Statistics [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered and have yet to receive anything. It's been several hours. The customer area shows no product.

Hello

I'm so sorry about your isssues. Your account has been activated. Please try again for me.

Regards,

Thank you. The upload folder has the standard library/js/ and style folders -- may I ask what the upload.zip file is for? And should that be uploaded?

Hello,

This file only zip of library, js, styles. You can upload this or upload library, js, styles folder.

regards,

Ok, this is showing private threads (upgraded users) to public users. I asked above if this follows the proper permissions and would show the appropriate threads to the specific usergroups and you said YES.

A user in the PRIVATE group should see their private threads as well as the public ones.
A user in the PUBLIC group should see only the public ones.

As it is now, the PUBLIC group is seeing everything.

If you could please refund my money as this is not doing as I asked above . This is why I asked before purchasing. It appears to slow down my site as well and it is receiving errors on reload. Thank you.

Hi,

We will fix your issue on day.

About your refund request please see this page http://*******.com/pages/refund-policy/

Regards,

Ok, this is showing private threads (upgraded users) to public users. I asked above if this follows the proper permissions and would show the appropriate threads to the specific usergroups and you said YES.

A user in the PRIVATE group should see their private threads as well as the public ones.
A user in the PUBLIC group should see only the public ones.

As it is now, the PUBLIC group is seeing everything.

Hi MJD,

We check your error but nothing happen. Can you check again with last version in http://*******.com/resources/modern-statistics.28/
We will send you a test account in conversations.

Regards,

Last edited:
******* updated ******* - Modern Statistics with a new update entry:

05/12/2013: Version 1.2.3

- Fixed error when display threads on private forums.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for the update, it appears to be showing only the threads to those with proper permissions now. (y)

What does it mean when the table row is highlighted an opaque shade of red? Is there a way to disable that?

@MJD You can disable highlight items by search on your style following class:
Code:
.brmsSticky .itemContent
find and remove following code
Code:
background: #fff1ba !important;

Last edited:
I think it's more convenient to have options to disable the date/time, author columns?

Last edited:
I just bought this. A single domain license. I have a dev site on a sub-domain of the domain I entered in license that I need to test this out before putting on the live site. It will not let me: 'Invalid License of *******.' This is a very expensive add-on with a recurring subscription, I need it to work on my dev board which is technically the same domain. Please advise. Thanks in advance...

@VonDoom We really want to add Member statistics to this addon, but current we haven't any solution to solve this issues. Can you suggest for us ? How / where to display member statistics ?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom