******* - Modern Statistics [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* updated ******* - Modern Statistics with a new update entry:

23/08/2013: Version 1.1.1

- Fixed load second tab on first time bug.
- Changed link to unread post at thread list.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would like this for my moderators only, are permissions built-in, or do I need to wrap this in an IF statement.

******* updated ******* - Modern Statistics with a new update entry:

26/08/2013: Version 1.2.0

- Added option thread date cut off for most viewed and most replied threads.
- Changed to display only valid threads.
- Fixed some bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi

You can't remove this because this is Tab ID.
So Google will index my site with this url? It's not really nice looking.

If it will show like this on Google's search page, I'll reconsider if I'll still use it.

Last edited:
So Google will index my site with this url? It's not really nice looking.

If it will show like this on Google's search page, I'll reconsider if I'll still use it.

I known that google doesn't index AJAX content. If has u can using robots to prevent google index data

I would like that this add-on shows up on my home page. But only this addon and default xenforo sidebars.

How can I achieve that?

Hope I'll get an answer now...

If a user have longer username than it shows to lines for a single post or thread. Is it possible to make username column a little bit wider?

I'm not sure what "+ Sets up update interval time." means. It's only about how long it takes to refresh a tab?
I'd like to see the feature "Statistics on last X days", something more dinamic.

For example, if it takes in account all threads and posts there won't be any competition (maybe just between 10 first posters), because they're likely to be always the same ones.

Nice addon, hope to see this feature in the future! ;)

I would like that this add-on shows up on my home page. But only this addon and default xenforo sidebars.

How can I achieve that?

Our addon support flexible position by adding this snippet:
Code:
<xen:include template="BR_ModernStatistic" />
You can display statistics everywhere you like.

Another question: is this add-on compatible with [bd] Widget Framework?
Of cources :)

I'm not sure what "+ Sets up update interval time." means. It's only about how long it takes to refresh a tab?
I'd like to see the feature "Statistics on last X days", something more dinamic.

For example, if it takes in account all threads and posts there won't be any competition (maybe just between 10 first posters), because they're likely to be always the same ones.

Nice addon, hope to see this feature in the future! ;)

You can set update interval time in admin option. This will auto refresh after X time (config by you)

About statistics on last X days. Our addon is supported on version 1.2.0.
You can look on screenshot to get an idea of what it's like to work.
3025418.webp

Great! That's what I was looking for, it wasn't in the overview's screenshots ;)
Thanks!

Is it possible to add also "Top posters in latest X days"?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom