******* - Modern Statistics [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want it to use numbers in red, i want it to use default icon of new posts in all default xenforo styles.

It should be made so it looks better with any skin.. currently that number red is crap.

There should be more options for top users with likes, top users with likes, etc.

How can i remove the styling, for hot threads, replied threads, its like red circles and yellow highlights..

Also how do i change colors if i just want to change colors of red to something else, yellow highlight to something else?

Last edited:
Also really want to uninstall because of #brmsTab_0 variable in URL.

Can that be removed at any cost?

Found a better alternative: http://******/resources/vxf-advanced-forum-statistics.174/

Last edited:
I don't want it to use numbers in red, i want it to use default icon of new posts in all default xenforo styles.

It should be made so it looks better with any skin.. currently that number red is crap.

There should be more options for top users with likes, top users with likes, etc.
You can redesign other number image and upload this override to current file.
About your request option for top users. We will decide to add this on next version.

How can i remove the styling, for hot threads, replied threads, its like red circles and yellow highlights..

Also how do i change colors if i just want to change colors of red to something else, yellow highlight to something else?
You can find this on BRMS_ModernStatistic.css template.
Change yellow highlight style at
Code:
.brmsSticky .itemContent{
    background: #fff1ba !important;
    border-radius: 5px;
    -webkit-border-radius: 5px;
    -moz-border-radius: 5px;
    -khtml-border-radius: 5px;
}
Change #fff1ba to your HEX color

Also really want to uninstall because of #brmsTab_0 variable in URL.

Can that be removed at any cost?

Found a better alternative: http://******/resources/vxf-advanced-forum-statistics.174/
We will try to remove that if this posible and upgrade soon.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Is there a simple way to exclude some (one or two, for example) threads from statistics?
Our addon bring tab selector, you can only choose include & excude node from statistics.
Is there a simple way to exclude some (one or two, for example) threads from statistics?
Well, I'm already using this add-on, but that thing I really dislike. I hope it'll be fixed up or maybe I'll uninstall it.
This will be solved on next version.

@******* I'm getting this error after I uploaded the new files:

Fatal error
: Class '*******_*******Library_EventListeners' not found in /home/user/public_html/library/*******/ModernStatistic/EventListeners/Listener.php on line 4

Last edited:
Fatal error: Class '*******_*******Library_EventListeners' not found in /home/user/public_html/library/*******/ModernStatistic/EventListeners/Listener.php on line 4

Sorry about my mistake. Please wait few minutes and download again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom