******* - Modern Statistics [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@*******, now I've noticed. Can you show your copyright only on site where your add-on appears? I dislike that it is always at the bottom of my page. Your add-on is not the only one I'm using though.

@*******, now I've noticed. Can you show your copyright only on site where your add-on appears? I dislike that it is always at the bottom of my page. Your add-on is not the only one I'm using though.
You can add following code into EXTRA.css template

Code:
#BRCopyright {
display: none;
}

Search on your style following class
Code:
#brmsNav .itemContent .itemDetail a.username

add following code after {
Code:
white-space: nowrap;
I've edited the BRMS_ModernStatistics.css file to have like that:
Code:
#brmsNav .itemContent .itemDetail a.username {
    max-width: 100px;
    white-space: nowrap;
}
But it's not working... Or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
@*******, I'm not sure if you understand me right. I want that the time signature won't jump to a line below if username is longer. How can this be done?

I have a high traffic forum and when i enabled this addon. I get this error.

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Error writing file '/tmp/MYWJgkyk' (Errcode: 28) - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Is there a way to optimize or can you suggest what should be done to avoid load?

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Error writing file '/tmp/MYWJgkyk' (Errcode: 28) - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Is there a way to optimize or can you suggest what should be done to avoid load?

Curious if you've heard back? And got your problem resolved?

I was wondering if this will show private forum topics to those with the correct permissions? Meaning, if I have a private forum, will those topics show up to those users? Or does it show those topics to everyone? I would need this to be specific for each user and their usergroup.

Code:
Error Info

This isn't our addon error. We use only 1 query for this addon => doesn't effect much with your site

Curious if you've heard back? And got your problem resolved?

I was wondering if this will show private forum topics to those with the correct permissions? Meaning, if I have a private forum, will those topics show up to those users? Or does it show those topics to everyone? I would need this to be specific for each user and their usergroup.

Yes, if you set correct permission for user and usergroup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom