******* - Modern Statistics [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that the more icon shown on my iPhone does not work. The tab list will not minimize so I can't
See the threads. See attached.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 24
******* updated ******* - Modern Statistics with a new update entry:

28/12/2013: Version 1.3.0

- Fixed bug display menu config in small window.
- Added option load first tab promptly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update. Any chance to add this functionallity? -> http://xenforo.com/community/threads/*******-modern-statistics-paid.56703/page-5#post-688564

Big thanks for the update - love the 1st tab loading promptly with the admin option. That is perfect!

Unfortunately There is still issues with that icon on my iPhone. It still will not minimize correctly and the pull down stays open. The only way to make it go away is to click the first tab. But this does not reload the 1st tab. It stays with last loaded. See attached.image.webp

Well mine shows up as Dec 15th, 2013. Perhaps because this is my test board and all posts are at least two weeks old? I bet that is it.

Well mine shows up as Dec 15th, 2013. Perhaps because this is my test board and all posts are at least two weeks old? I bet that is it.

You can search on template BRMS_post_latest following code:
Code:
<xen:datetime time="$thread.lastPostInfo.post_date" />
and replace with
Code:
{xen:datetime {$thread.lastPostInfo.post_date}, 'absolute' }
on template BRMS_thread_latest
Code:
<xen:datetime time="$thread.post_date" />
replace with
Code:
{xen:datetime {$thread.post_date}, 'absolute' }

@******* could you maybe change the CSS to style property for easier style management? It looks really off in dark themes, do you have maybe a modified version for dark themes?

02/01/2013: Version 1.4.0

- Added option to change style (Dark or Light) of statistics.
- Fixed clickable button to show or hide dropdown menu.

@******* the dark style is definitely a good addition. I have two skins; one is them main one I use on my board and the other one is dark. Could you please add an option to activate the dark style for a spesific style?

Again, it would be much more professional if it were controllable via style properties and XenForo like if you ask me (:

FYI *******: your purchase link currently leads to: http://*******.com/resources/metadata-essential.33/

@VonDoom We really want to add Member statistics to this addon, but current we haven't any solution to solve this issues. Can you suggest for us ? How / where to display member statistics ?

Thanks
Im not to interested in member statistics persay except for a list of the latest/newest members as a link list opposed to a avatar list. like so...
Capture_01022014_184804.webp
Sorry but i have no idea about how to go about something like that just know it can be done.. lol

FYI *******: your purchase link currently leads to: http://*******.com/resources/metadata-essential.33/
Any chance to reduce the ajax refresh rate to anything less than 60 seconds?

Thanks for your report. About your request, you can enable debug mode and click on edit update time option, change min value (60) to your value.

Regards,

06/01/2013: Version 1.5.0

- Supported XenForo Resource Manager completely .
- Added My Thread tab that showing member's threads.

There are no changes :( Please help solve the problem. XenVoro 1.2.1., Modern Statistics 1.5.0.

It would be great to work like this:

- if you click on date of last post it redirects you to last post and not to the first post in thread.

Thanks for the update. Any chance to add this functionallity? -> http://xenforo.com/community/threads/*******-modern-statistics-paid.56703/page-5#post-688564

@BassMan

Please download latest version again to solve your issue.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom