******* - Modern Statistics [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the job *******, thank you!
-----------------
I think it would be right in the "last posts" when you click on the number and the text will open it latest post.
-----------------
Or purchase copyright removal for this addon

I bought the professional version. How to remove copyright now?
-----------------

I do not understand what it means to a different color:

123.webp

-----------------

Can not turn off "allow member change item limit options". Error "you must enter at least one value ..." And I do not want the user to select the number of rows. How to do it?
And how exactly to remove the user to choose something, only the tabs and buttons to remove all?

@Sergey1

- We sent a conversation to you with guide to remove copyright.
- Different colors at Modern Statistics helps member to identify what's stick / normal / unread thread.
- To turn off "allow member change item limit options" and disallow "Member Change Layout", you can untick on Modern Statistics option.

Regards,

Thanks, got the copyright removed.

If I tick "Member Change Layout" is not removed, it can be seen as follows:

121.webp

If I tick tidy, so:

121.webp

And how to do so:

121212.webp

Attachments

• 1211.webp
    1211.webp
    2.3 KB · Views: 18
@******* have you ever thought about doing one for "watched" threads? Sometimes users watch thread despite not posting in them. The latest update is great & got a bit closer with the user threads.

Great work as always!

******* updated ******* - Modern Statistics with a new update entry:

08/01/2013: Version 1.5.1

- Fixed error when disable item limits option.
- Cookie value won't load when you disallow member to change layout or change item limit.
- Bring window location hash back with option.
- Added option allows member can refresh statistic manual.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any chance we can get the validation errors on this reduced?

When I run my website through the W3C validator (http://validator.w3.org/) this add-on produces over 100 error notices.

When I disable the add-on, there are only 14 errors, of which are native to the Xenforo core.

Some of the validation errors appear to be easily fixed. (For example, an extra "span" tag, some invalid attributes, etc.)

Anyway you can take a look at these and get these reduced? Thank you.

@MJD

We understand your issues but XenForo using data attributes to store custom data.
Can you provide your check results to help us solve your issues.

Regards,

******* updated ******* - Modern Statistics with a new update entry:

09/01/2013: Version 1.5.2

- Reduced error warning with w3validator.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for quickly corrected.

Please. You can make automatic removal of the copyright for the professional version? Manually uncomfortable. Thank you.

Is there a way to change the "My Threads" tab order so that it's like the rest?

All other tabs order by latest post while the "my threads" only orders by the most recent thread you posted. With some forums this will be fine but my forum promotes multiple thread starters so if someone has 10 threads & I limit it to 5 viewable by default, those other threads fall to the bottom. Also as an admin, I would like to see my most recent announcements (ones that received replies) without needed to create a special tab just for announcements.

Hello!
We have translated your plugin. These phrases are hardcoded. Please move them to phrases.
- Thread Preview
- Custom Preview

- Other
- Top of the page
- Below breadcrumb top
- Below page title

These phrases are hardcoded too, but they can be replaced with XF-phrases.

- Dark
- Light

- Left
- Right
etc

Users to have more plugins, please allow easy translation.
Thank you

@Sergey1

These are addon options, not phrase. You can translate by enable debug mode and click on setting button at option page.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom