******* - Modern Statistics [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for being very attentive and responsive to user requests. This certainly makes a buying decision much easier when you know the developer is listening and open to suggestions. :)

Thanks for your comment, please review our product if you like this.

Regards,

@******* would you mind combining the images the statistics addon into a sprite? Also, I'd very much love to see a Xen Media Gallery support if possible...

@******* the dark style is definitely a good addition. I have two skins; one is them main one I use on my board and the other one is dark. Could you please add an option to activate the dark style for a spesific style?

Again, it would be much more professional if it were controllable via style properties and XenForo like if you ask me :)

@******* would you mind combining the images the statistics addon into a sprite? Also, I'd very much love to see a Xen Media Gallery support if possible...

I've been hoping these would released @*******... One other thing; do you know how we use the addon with Widget framework? Does anyone have the addon working with Widget Framework?

Anyone got a style guide for this? @******* would you be able to assist to help us in styling this for our own sites?

Last edited:
******* updated ******* - Modern Statistics with a new update entry:

27/01/2014: Version 1.6.3

- Sprite all Modern Statistic image icon.

Read the rest of this update entry...

06/02/2014: Version 1.6.4

- Fixed wrong phrases on option.
- Hided layout list button when window's width < 480px.
- Mirror bugs fixes.

@yavuz @HenrikHansen Please upgrade newest Modern Statistics version and do following guide to display Stats with Widget Framework

Go to ACP > Appearance > Widget Framework > Add Widget
- Renderer: set to [Advanced] Template or [Advanced] Template (without wrapper)
- Template: input BRMS_ModernStatistic

And then, Go to ACP > Options > ******* - Modern Statistics > at Position option change to Other (optional)

Regards,

@yavuz @HenrikHansen Please upgrade newest Modern Statistics version and do following guide to display Stats with Widget Framework

Go to ACP > Appearance > Widget Framework > Add Widget
- Renderer: set to [Advanced] Template or [Advanced] Template (without wrapper)
- Template: input BRMS_ModernStatistic

And then, Go to ACP > Options > ******* - Modern Statistics > at Position option change to Other (optional)

Regards,

I had actually done it before you posted this. Unfortunately nothing is loading. Both with wrapper and without...

What's Modern Stats version that you used ?

I have the latest version installed now. However, I did follow a tuturial before the latest release and tried to create a widget. Did the exact same thing with your latest version.

After upgrading to 1.6.4 I don't see loader icon etc.:

brms1.png

Oh, now I see what's wrong. I've comment out this:

background-image: url('styles/*******/ModernStatistic/light-sprite.png');
- - - - - - - - -

Before this version (1.6.4) I've hidden arrows by counters. How can I hide them in this version?

Did this ever get "Latest Members" support??

Im ready to buy but thats kind of a must for me.

Last edited:
@******* - Is there any scope for snazzing this up a little? Maybe add an option to "Color alternate rows" in the sense that, rather than be all white or all black, there's an option to alternate the colors in the rows. Right now it's a bit "White" on my light theme, and aesthetically it would look much better and break it up.

An example would be, in displaying "10 Items"

#fff
#ccc
#fff
#ccc

Does that make sense? Also - It would be awesome to add some styling to the Titles. Maybe an icon or something?

27/02/2014: Version 1.7.0

- Fixed error for compatible with XenForo 1.1.x
- Added support for statistics tabs in caching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom