MineSync, for XF2

MineSync, for XF2 [Paid] 3.3.2 (S2.3)

No permission to buy (£35.00)
If I whitelist my server, can people go onto the website and register then get past the whitelist?
I'm doing something like this in my community. It's still a work in progress because it relies on Webhooks, which aren't going to be released until the 2.3 release, but I'm configuring this in development currently.

1. A webhook fires from XenForo. This could be on user create or, if you use Snog's Advanced Forms app, through a webhook fired when an application is approved.
  2. Minecraft server receives the webhook. How this is done depends on what server software you're using. I'm on Fabric, so I'm using SCarpet-WebServer.
  3. Web API on the Minecraft server validates webhook, then sends an API request to the forum to get the user's Minecraft UUID from MineSync.
    1. This is the part I'm still looking into whether it's possible, but it should be in theory. If it's not I'll have nanocode make sure this is available.
  4. API request returns UUID, which is used to add a user to the whitelist.
Assuming I can get this to work, I'll publish a full guide + walkthrough.

This is also how I'm thinking I'll get MineSync working on Fabric, at least until an official Fabric port of their Minecraft mod comes out.

Top Bottom