Resource icon

Minecraft Style 1.1.3

No permission to download
Erik, love the theme, thanks.

Do you know why the thread preview tooltip would be transparent? Its not looking right. Normally I would figure this kind of thing out with Chrome using chrome's Developer Tools to debug it, but the damn thing disappears when I move my mouse away from the link :P

Erik, love the theme, thanks.

Do you know why the thread preview tooltip would be transparent? Its not looking right. Normally I would figure this kind of thing out with Chrome using chrome's Developer Tools to debug it, but the damn thing disappears when I move my mouse away from the link :p
Looks like something I overlooked, I'll fix it in the 1.1 update. :)

I like the theme a lot but I'm always been more of a 32bit Minecraft guy =) Not sure if you be willing to take custom work we really need something for Godcraft.com!

I like the theme a lot but I'm always been more of a 32bit Minecraft guy =) Not sure if you be willing to take custom work we really need something for Godcraft.com!

It's really not that hard to customize it yourself, as all of the files are supplied. I easily made a winter version of this for my site in the winter time.

Will you your Theme to 1.1. Beta?
There are a lot of changes :(
And there seems to be an error with the Graphics

I should clarify that an update will be released shortly after 1.1 gold is released. I will be working on updating the theme as additional beta versions of 1.1 are released, but I'm not going to release an updated version until all the changes for 1.1 are made and a final version is out. :)

Top Bottom