Resource icon

Minecraft Style 1.1.3

No permission to download
Could you also add additional color styles? Sunset, Dawn, rain, lightning, and night?

Also, when a forum has a description, the colors of the description are hard to read.

Edit: I just added your theme as the default on my site. Couldn't resist. The slight visual issues with 8WayRun can be overlooked. :) Thanks so much Erik! I also bought a branding free license for your theme. http://TNIWWTcraft.com

Minecraft Theme 1.0.1 r2 released. Changelog:
  • Fixed unreadable category descriptions.
  • Fixed 8WayRun support.

For proper support of 8WayRun addons, the procedure is:
  1. Enable 8WayRun Support under Minecraft > Style Properties > Minecraft Style Properties.
  2. Check "Break out of content container" under the XenPorta options.
I am looking at adding additional color styles (sunset, night, etc.), but I'm currently looking into how to make them dynamic or time-dependent (the night style is displayed at night, etc). :)

Erik! You rock! How do I upgrade without losing my theme customizations?

Also, the dynamic/time-based option would be the best! :D My users love this theme.
If you put your customizations in EXTRA.css, then it's easy. Just copy and save the contents of EXTRA.css, upgrade by overwriting the style, and then in case EXTRA.css gets wiped out, just paste your customizations back in.

If your customizations are scattered across templates, then it's really difficult. You'll essentially have to overwrite the style and then redo your changes. To avoid doing this every time, make all your customizations in EXTRA.css or in a new style that is the child of the untouched Minecraft theme, and then overwrite the untouched Minecraft theme every time you upgrade and the customized child will inherit the updates. :)

I just realized with 8WayRun support enabled, the top blocks on the XenPorta page don't line up vertically with the blocks on the right. In my sleep-deprived state I failed to notice it before I uploaded the style. If it's bothering you, the easy fix is to add this to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.EWRporta_Portal .topBlocks {
    margin-top: 16px;
}

Do you have a link to that specific page? It looks like the margins are just a bit off. :)

Add this to EXTRA.css. :)

Code:
.EWRporta_Portal form.DiscussionList.InlineModForm {
margin: 31px auto;
}

Top Bottom