Resource icon

Minecraft Style 1.1.3

No permission to download
Add .lnblog_index and .lnblog_entry_view to the list of exceptions under flexile_exceptions.css. :)

Where exactly in exception? To all of them?
As in:
.lnblog_index .breadBoxBottom,
.lnblog_entry_view .breadBoxBottom,
.hasSidebar .breadBoxBottom,
.forum_list .breadBoxBottom,
.news_feed_page_global .breadBoxBottom,
.member_list .breadBoxBottom,
.online_list .breadBoxBottom,
.conversation_view .breadBoxBottom,
.report_view .breadBoxBottom {
box-shadow: 0 0 12px rgba(0,0,0,.3);
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
}

.lnblog_index .breadBoxBottom .breadcrumb,
.lnblog_entry_view .breadBoxBottom .breadcrumb,
.hasSidebar .breadBoxBottom .breadcrumb,
.forum_list .breadBoxBottom .breadcrumb,
.news_feed_page_global .breadBoxBottom .breadcrumb,
.member_list .breadBoxBottom .breadcrumb,
.online_list .breadBoxBottom .breadcrumb,
.conversation_view .breadBoxBottom .breadcrumb,
.report_view .breadBoxBottom .breadcrumb {
border: none;
}

and so on until you get to <xen:if is="@8wayRunSupport">. Just follow the established pattern for each block of CSS.

I found the popup menues annoying cause they are transparent so you cant see the black text.
How can i fix this?

Attachments

• transparent_popup_menu.webp
    transparent_popup_menu.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 23
Ok, since 1.0.2 is planned to be released this week, my plan is to hold the fixes for the above problems for that release. Also, the next release of the theme will not require any flexile_exception.css hacks to support pages and modifications with sidebars - any page with a sidebar should display properly with this theme now. :)

I have a twitter widget in the sidebar so when its viewed the top sidebar image is behind the twitter account name.
I think this is because you made it automaticly add it to all <h3> tags in the sidebar. Can you possibly fix this in the next version?

Also is there a ETA for the new version, cause Id like to update to 1.0.2

Ok, sorry to those of you I haven't gotten to yet and those of you currently on 1.0.3. I was really hoping to get the upgrade in for all of my styles but it just isn't going to happen. I'm just about to leave for vacation and so I won't be able to update the styles until late next week (thursday or friday). Until then, I would recommend holding on 1.0.2 if the style is critical to your site or reverting to the default style for a week.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks.

Updated for XenForo 1.0.4. I'm busy at the moment so I'll get to the backlog of questions as soon as I can.

As always, let me know if you're having immediate issues after updating or if it appears as if I've missed something (this was a relatively fast update on my part).

Thanks. :)

Whoooops. I should've read this before upgrading.

*facepalm*

Not to worry, it appears the changes were pretty minimal.

Updated for XenForo 1.0.4. I'm busy at the moment so I'll get to the backlog of questions as soon as I can.

As always, let me know if you're having immediate issues after updating or if it appears as if I've missed something (this was a relatively fast update on my part).

Thanks. :)

Not to worry, it appears the changes were pretty minimal.
Are you sure you uploaded the right zip, this style is a blue one called flexile seen here, it looks nothing like the minecraft screenshots you have in the first post?
I didn't read all the pages in the post, I may of missed something, but I was looking forward to using the minecraft version in our gaming section.

Hope it was just a mistake :)

Top Bottom