Minecraft Avatar [Paid] [Deleted]

It's been almost 48 hours since I paid for the addon, it mentioned it taking up to 24 hours, yet I haven't heard a single word, so this is troubling me, especially if it turns out that the addon has been abandoned
Just give him some time. If you haven't heard anything within the next 24 hours give him an email :)

Just give him some time. If you haven't heard anything within the next 24 hours give him an email :)
If the addon turns out to be dead (I highly doubt it, as he was replying here not too long ago, but let's imagine the worst case scenario) Paypal only has a dispute time of 48 hours per transaction, so I'm not going to wait another 24 hours :)

No response via email or here, anyone know what's up? it's been over 4 days now since I paid for it, and I haven't received the addon (which, according to the author himself, should have happened within 24 hours of purchase)... the least he could do would be to drop a little message here letting us know that it's going a bit slower than usual, but the complete lack of communication is what sets me off.

-UPDATE-

I've just left a message on the answering machine for the phone number included in the paypal confirmation email explaining that we simply want some kind of communication, here's hoping that we'll get some response now, as there hasn't been any response to my email.

Argh! I am so terribly sorry. All buyers have received their copy of the addon now.

I've been messing with my email and somehow totally forgot about forwarding .. combined with studies and exams it hasn't crossed my mind! Thanks to Dion, who did some research and found my other email, he got in contact with me.

The addon is not dead, it's just me being stupid.

Again, my apology.

/Magnus

Hate to be annoying however I still haven't received my email. Infuscu I have sent to a PM on here with my email and the details I paid with :)

Attention Frank!

You have bought the addon but your email is invalid thus I cannot contact you! Please message me here so we can sort it out :-)

Okay, I just purchased this add-on and it took me to a dead site. Opening a PayPal Claim, do NOT PURCHASE THIS ADDON. Author's site is dead.

Oh, I am sorry about the misleading redirect (I've recently taken down the site). It was basicly information saying that I will email you the addon.

The addon is not dead - and I'll fix the redirect.

Sorry, I'll send it asap.

EDIT: Sent!

Oh, I am sorry about the misleading redirect (I've recently taken down the site). It was basicly information saying that I will email you the addon.

The addon is not dead - and I'll fix the redirect.

Sorry, I'll send it asap.

EDIT: Sent!
Got it! Thanks!

How do I make ALL the users already registered have a Minecraft avatar?

Got it! Thanks!

How do I make ALL the users already registered have a Minecraft avatar?

This isn't possible with the addon.

It wasn't implemented because we thought it was sorta invasive - changing peoples avatars without them accepting. My best suggestion is to make users aware of the feature :)

Top Bottom