Minecraft Avatar [Paid] [Deleted]

@Infuscu, when do you plan to update this? I'll be traveling to Spain tomorrow, and I would love to have this feature updated before I leave. It's a well used feature on my forum :)

I'm gonna see if I can have my colleague look at this. The only problem is, that he doesn't know anything about XenForo, but when he took a quick look at the code, it didn't seem like the biggest problem, he said.

because of features you can see on the screenshots. written its following what is important for me:
  • You can choose to associate the avatar with the username field or a custom user field.
  • Optionally enable the textbox (as a standalone option or alongside one of the the other options) for members to enter an in-game Minecraft name. This will allow your members to fetch the skin from any Minecraft player.

I've updated this, and it now works. Send me a proof of the payment you've made to
@Infuscu, and I'll send you the single file that I've changed.
You have a PN.

because of features you can see on the screenshots. written its following what is important for me:
  • You can choose to associate the avatar with the username field or a custom user field.
  • Optionally enable the textbox (as a standalone option or alongside one of the the other options) for members to enter an in-game Minecraft name. This will allow your members to fetch the skin from any Minecraft player.

You have a PN.
#:1 Im building that
#2: Im ready get one :)

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.
What? You litteraly only had to replace some lines in Register.php with the lines from XenForo's Register.php?
Instead of providing the quick fix (which only takes a few seconds to do) to your exisiting customers, you chose to remove the resource completely?
I'll remember not to purchase anything from you again then. This is litterally the easiest to fix (I fixed it, and I know NOTHING regarding addons in XenForo)...

You can't get a refund for something that works. On the resource page it said it was working for 1.2 (I think) and 1.3 - not 1.4.
You can't get a refund when buying a game that only works for Windows Vista and newer, just because you choose to run Windows XP.

Top Bottom