[tl] Minecraft Avatar

[tl] Minecraft Avatar [Paid] 2.0.2

No permission to buy ($10.94)
Does this addon work on Xenforo 2.1?
Features from this addon would be great:
  • Showing username and skin head in "About" member section
  • Minecraft avatar is reloading every time when user is logging in. It also can be reloaded directly via special button in account details
Pictures can be found here:

Does this addon work on Xenforo 2.1?
Features from this addon would be great:
  • Showing username and skin head in "About" member section
  • Minecraft avatar is reloading every time when user is logging in. It also can be reloaded directly via special button in account details
Pictures can be found here:
Yes. It's work. I will add more feature soon.

I will be glad to pay you 20$ extra if you add those two features. Not sure how it works now, but guess the addon gets the useravatar each time the avatar is loaded anywhere on the page? But if so, it would be good if it only loaded once if the user relogs or via a refresh button like in the other plugin

Also it would be quite good if the plugin maintains an uuid column in xf_users. That uuid will be populated when the users registers(Maybe create a task in the admin panel aswell, that fetches all those uuids)
If the user tries to change the username in the forum, the forum checks mojang via the uuid first, if the user changed his name to the name he tried to use in the forums. The uuid could also be used to get the avartar

Fatal error: Declaration of Truonglv\MinecraftAvatar\XF\Entity\User::getMinecraftAvatarUrl($sizeCode): ?string must be compatible with nanocode\MineSync\XF\Entity\User::getMinecraftAvatarUrl($size, $forceType = null, $canonical = false, $twoTimes = false) in /home/minecraft/public_html/src/addons/Truonglv/MinecraftAvatar/XF/Entity/User.php on line 66

Fatal error: Declaration of Truonglv\MinecraftAvatar\XF\Entity\User::getMinecraftAvatarUrl($sizeCode): ?string must be compatible with nanocode\MineSync\XF\Entity\User::getMinecraftAvatarUrl($size, $forceType = null, $canonical = false, $twoTimes = false) in /home/minecraft/public_html/src/addons/Truonglv/MinecraftAvatar/XF/Entity/User.php on line 66
It is not compatible with addon MineSync yet

This plugin is broken since Mojang removed the namehistory api. I guess its now needed to fetch the uuid and save it in column

Top Bottom