MicroSupport Commercial [Paid] [Deleted]

Something else i want to say.
Im thinking of making this script open source no encoding of any sort but this would mean the price would have to go up from 34.99 to 94.99
let me know your views on this.

If you do a search for other support systems you are looking at over 200 for a open source support system.
iScripts SupportDesk $147

PHPLive!
$149.95
kayako
staff
$599
the list goes on

Honestly this is such a great add-on i think you are undermining yourself and you should be charging more for it but thank you for making this add-on :)

Honestly this is such a great add-on i think you are undermining yourself and you should be charging more for it but thank you for making this add-on :)

thank you very much for the kind words.

the price for this will be going up from the 1st of july to $49.99 5 staff license $69.99 15 staff license $94.99 unlimited staff license.
as the next release will be released at this time as there are going to be alot more added to this support system.
there will be a chart system added so that the admin can view tickets open, closed and in progress per month.

more options for the admin as well as the tech users.
will also try and add a page layout system to change the layout of the support system with drag and drop.
and much much more within the next month or so.
this next release will be version 1.1.0 ending the 1.0.x versions.

All right, I've fixed my initial problem (had to install Ioncube, thanks), but I'm now getting an Error 500 trying to filter the tickets (/support/searchresults).

PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_BbCode_TextWrapper as array in /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php on line 164, referer: http://minedcontrol.net/support/tickets

Is there some easy way to fix this?

All right, I've fixed my initial problem (had to install Ioncube, thanks), but I'm now getting an Error 500 trying to filter the tickets (/support/searchresults).

PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_BbCode_TextWrapper as array in /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php on line 164, referer: http://minedcontrol.net/support/tickets

ill look into this and get a fix out

i have now fixed this and its included in the download files.

to fix this problem please login to my site and goto the downloads area.
download the latest version and un-zip it
once un-zipped upload this file only if you have version 1.0.7 installed

library\MicroSupport\Model\MicroSupport.php

to the library\MicroSupport\Model\ folder on your site.

This will fix this problem and all versions after this version will have this fix included.

Hi all

this is just to show you wants changed and removed so far from the new version of the support system.
I am getting close to having this as a beta version for my beta testers.
There are a few more things that need to be changed and added,
so here a list of thats changed already

Version 1.0.7 To 1.1.0

Admincp Changes

Removed Backgrounds Menu
Removed live chat settings.
Removed Live Support Welcome Message
Removed Live Support Image Size
Removed Login/Welcome Text Colour
Removed Live Support Online Users Text
Removed Select Background
Removed Login Page Font Color

Added Stats Menu

Template Changes

microsupport_admin_settings
microsupport_livesupport

New microsupport_admin_stats
New microsupport_list_news
New microsupport_view_news
New microsupport_livesupport_chathelp
New microsupport_delete_news
New microsupport_tect_addedit_news

Code changes to files

MicroSupport/ControllerAdmin/index.php
MicroSupport/ControllerPublic/index.php
MicroSupport/DataWriter/Settings.php
MicroSupport/Model/MicroSupport.php

New Files

New MicroSupport/CronEntry/CronEntry.php
New MicroSupport/ViewPublic/ViewNews.php
New MicroSupport/ViewPublic/NewsList.php

Database changes

Removed microsupport_chat_backgrounds
Added microsupport_news

New Post Links

New Post to ticket ( will make a new ticket from a users post )
New Post To News ( Will post this to the news section of the support system. )

Here are some screenshots for you

Attachments

• chathelp.webp
    chathelp.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 13
  • deletenews.webp
    deletenews.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 13
  • editnews.webp
    editnews.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 13
  • listnews.webp
    listnews.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 13
  • livechatmenus.webp
    livechatmenus.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 13
  • mainpage.webp
    mainpage.webp
    57.8 KB · Views: 13
  • viewnews.webp
    viewnews.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 13
Just to let you all know that the new version of microsupport has been installed on my site
Please try it out and have alook at all the new functions that have been added.
Ok you will not be able to try them all out as some of them are within the admincp.

There has been alot of changes to this version see the last post change log to 1.1.0 for info on whats been changed.

Attachments

• adminmapusers.webp
    adminmapusers.webp
    67.5 KB · Views: 10
  • adminstats1.webp
    adminstats1.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 10
  • adminstats2.webp
    adminstats2.webp
    9 KB · Views: 10
  • adminstats3.webp
    adminstats3.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 10
You had mentioned that you plan to raise the price. If I purchase your add-on now, will I be required to pay an upgrade fee? and will I be limited to the number of staff members that can use the help center?

You had mentioned that you plan to raise the price. If I purchase your add-on now, will I be required to pay an upgrade fee? and will I be limited to the number of staff members that can use the help center?

if you pay now at the $34.99 when the new versions come out you will be able to get the 5 staff user one with no extra cost.
If you want to upgrade to the 15 or unlimited then yes there would be an extra cost.

just another update for you,
i am working on and almost completed adding in email support, where your members will be able to email you and a cron job will get these emails and make them into support tickets.
At this time it will only be for members of your site that will be able to email you to make tickets.
Im also working on that if a member replyed to this ticket in an email it will update there ticket if they already have one made.

As you can see im working hard to add everything a support system needs.
Ticket system
Email support
Live chat

and so much more.

just another update for you,
i am working on and almost completed adding in email support, where your members will be able to email you and a cron job will get these emails and make them into support tickets.
At this time it will only be for members of your site that will be able to email you to make tickets.
Im also working on that if a member replyed to this ticket in an email it will update there ticket if they already have one made.

As you can see im working hard to add everything a support system needs.
Ticket system
Email support
Live chat

and so much more.

This sounds great! So now even guests can email you and it will open a support ticket? Then when they become a member it will merge their guest tickets with their member tickets?

Also, is this hooked into the user alert popup? So when I make a reply the user gets notification? Is there a demo?

Also, is this hooked into the user alert popup? So when I make a reply the user gets notification? Is there a demo?

yes this is hooked into the alerts system.

This sounds great! So now even guests can email you and it will open a support ticket? Then when they become a member it will merge their guest tickets with their member tickets?

at this time this will only work with signed up members, im working on it to work with guests.

The new versions of 1.1.0 are almost ready for release.
Im just testing out some functions and then will test out the install files to make sure its all working.
Once this is done it will be released at the new prices for the 3 types of license.

5 Tech user license
15 Tech user license and
Unlimited Tech user license.

The 5 and 15 will be ioncube encoded and there will be no other options for these 2.

The unlimited license version will not be ioncube encode in any way this will be the source code license.
So this is a great way to get the full source code at a great price.

With the all versions you will only be able to install this on one site per license,
If you need to buy a multi-license for this its best if you message me and we will come to some sort of agreement as to the pricing.

As you have seen from this post
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/microsupport-commercial-paid.46886/page-4#post-549739
and this post
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/microsupport-commercial-paid.46886/page-4#post-550182
There has been alot of changes.

you will be able to email a ticket or email to a ticket you have already and it will add your reply to that ticket.
This is only for members of your site as it will make the new ticket but the guest would not be able to see this ticket,
but the tech user would be able to and email this user back.

There are more plans to add more functions for the techs and admin for this system.

Great news the new versions will be released this friday as the testing has gone well.

The pricing will also change on friday for these versions.
Members that have already paid for the script will be able to download the 5 staff user license at no extra cost to them.
As for the other versions the prices have now been set as
5 tech user license $49.99 Ioncube encoded
15 tech user license $69.99 Ioncube encoded
unlimited tech user license with source code $94.99 Not encoded

The 5 and 15 will be ioncube encoded and there will be no other options for these 2.

Micheal updated MicroSupport Commercial with a new update entry:

MicroSupport Version 1.1.0

New versions released.
As you will see there are now 3 versions of the support system.
$49.99 - 5 Tech user license - Encoded
$69.99 - 15 Tech user license - Encoded
$94.99 - Unlimited Tech User license - Source Code

Version 1.0.7 To 1.1.0

Admincp Changes

Removed Backgrounds Menu
Removed live chat settings.
Removed Live Support Welcome Message
Removed Live Support Image Size
Removed Login/Welcome Text Colour
Removed Live...

Read the rest of this update entry...