MicroSupport Commercial [Paid] [Deleted]

Nice,to bad its so expensive....
let me say its not, as if you look out there for other support systems you will pay alot more
and in most cases they will not have as much as whats in this script.

iscripts.com support system costs $149
hesk.com costs $39 per license
phpjabbers.com costs $59 to $99

there are many more i can list here but as for this script i will say this is a good price.

experiencing error when trying to update with the XML...

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(14) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id), KEY botid (bot) )' at line 7

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in MicroSupport/Installer/install.php at line 600
  5. MicroSupport_Installer_install->_installVersion8() in MicroSupport/Installer/install.php at line 33
  6. MicroSupport_Installer_install::install()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 231
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /xxxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13

experiencing error when trying to update with the XML...

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(14) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id), KEY botid (bot) )' at line 7

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in MicroSupport/Installer/install.php at line 600
  5. MicroSupport_Installer_install->_installVersion8() in MicroSupport/Installer/install.php at line 33
  6. MicroSupport_Installer_install::install()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 231
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /xxxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13

hi there m8

In fixing this problem and should have the newest version ready in a week or to,
but for now if you want i can do the upgrade for you if you message me with your site url admincp access and ftp access,
and ill have this updated in no time for you.

Mike

Can guests submit a ticket? How does that work? What if they later join, will their ticket be merged into their user profile?

Can guests submit a ticket? How does that work? What if they later join, will their ticket be merged into their user profile?

hi there m8

yes guests can submit a ticket but no they would not get these tickets if they signup,
but this is being worked on so when they signup and use the same email address is will add there userid to these tickets.

Hi all

just wanted to let you all know there is a Christmas sale on till jan 6th 2014

Here is whats been taken off the main price
Microcart Discount $10 of marked price
Microsupport Unlimited Staff Discount $20 of marked price
Microsupport 15 Staff Discount $10 of marked price
Microsupport 5 Staff Discount $10 of marked price
MicroDownloads Discount $5 of marked price
Source Code Discount $50 of marked price

Have a great Christmas all and have a great new year.

hi there m8

In fixing this problem and should have the newest version ready in a week or to,
but for now if you want i can do the upgrade for you if you message me with your site url admincp access and ftp access,
and ill have this updated in no time for you.

Mike

Still not fixed? I just bought this, having the exact same issue 2 months down the line and don't appreciate someone looking through files to fix an issue which should come packaged for the price.

Still not fixed? I just bought this, having the exact same issue 2 months down the line and don't appreciate someone looking through files to fix an issue which should come packaged for the price.

the install files had been fixed, i will check these again and let you know.

the install files had been fixed, i will check these again and let you know.

If these have been "fixed" they clearly are not updated on your website. Upon purchase I downloaded my Microsupport fresh this month and the same issue is occurring, I followed everything correctly but appears to be an issue with the install files still. If what I am downloading on your site is old, please make the download more clear or directly link me. Waiting over 3 days now.

have uploaded a new install file please try this and if it shows the same error i will look again right away as i want this fixed

i have tryed this and its working just need someone else that was having problems to try it.

many thanks

have uploaded a new install file please try this and if it shows the same error i will look again right away as i want this fixed

i have tryed this and its working just need someone else that was having problems to try it.

many thanks

Installed all new files and attempted to upload again, same issue occurs.

dont be worred about this it is being worked on and will let you know as soon as i know.
have been in bed for the last 4 days very ill

Top Bottom