1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MicroSupport Commercial [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Micheal, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Micheal

Micheal Well-Known Member

Micheal submitted a new resource:

MicroSupport Commercial (version 1.0.3) - Microsupport is a ticket and live support system. Members will be able to get FAQs and information

Read more about this resource...
    intradox likes this.
  2. surfsup

surfsup Well-Known Member

Nice, I have a few questions tho:

1. If someone is already logged in, do they have to re-enter in their username/pw for live support?
    2. When ppl are submitting tickets, are they private to only admins and the user who submitted? Because there is a lot of private info such as ftp/website access and so on since were selling websites etc.
    3. Can we create like maybe not a support ticket but a status update? Example, tag the user - create a ticket/status saying website is complete and have all their data inside?
  3. Micheal

1. yes they would have to login to the live chat system.
    2. all tickets are between you and the member who submitted the ticket no one else will be able to view the tickets unless they are an adviser.
    3. no but what you want to be able todo is make a ticket for a user in the admincp/adviser tools that will have info you choose.
  4. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

Is the user sent an email and/or a private conversation alert when their ticket is answered?
    Digital Doctor likes this.
  5. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Well-Known Member

Very nice plugin!
  6. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

7. Micheal

yes they are
  8. bart

bart Active Member

So what's the difference between the free and the commercial version?

Is it possible to get rid of the copyright-info in the commercial version?

Free version looks very good...
  9. Micheal

The free version does not have a downloads section and also does not have the live chat system.
    You can remove the copyright for $40 with the free version and the commercial versions
  10. MasterPiece

MasterPiece Active Member

Just bought that and installed it and now even 10 min after it was install people were already using live support. Ive got thanked by my member and they said it was about time we implement something like that.
    Its a really good add-on i really recommend it. Thank You
  11. intox

intox New Member

how to replace the link tab (support center) with another link without changing the name?
  12. Micheal

MasterPiece likes this.
  13. kankan

kankan Active Member

Hello Michael,
    Any plan to see a Payment system attached to ticket submission?
    This option would be an instant purchased for me.
  14. bart

bart Active Member

It gives me a white pages. Some php-error it seems.

First I installed it by upgrading the free version. Then I got the white pages. I uninstalled and deleted the directories mcsupport and library/microsupport. Still white pages.

I have all addons de-activated and am using the default (unchanged) style.
  15. MasterPiece

MasterPiece Active Member

this mean you dont have ioncube on your server i suggest to open a ticket on his site and ask him for file for non ioncube server or install ioncube on your server
  16. bart

bart Active Member

Thanks, I'll try that.
  17. bart

bart Active Member

That changed it, but now I get this message:

An exception occurred: Function eregi() is deprecated in /data/www/xen/library/MicroSupport/ControllerPublic/index.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 1

And the script with the error is encrypted...

18. Micheal

i will email you a new file
  19. Micheal

Hi all
    Just a little update on the next release.
    Some of you might not want to use the flash as a chat system so i have now added a java chat system for live support.
    This can be turned on or off from the settings.
    Have also added a new Listener so that it will show at the top of the page with a flashing image to let you know someone is calling you.
    Have also added new options to turn of the downloads section and the live support if you choose not to use these.

More news on this when its ready for release.
  20. Micheal